Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO Cross-country shipping time?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did, and I love it. The first delivery advisor guy I got was a space cadet, but once they sorted that out, it went pretty much exactly as described. Took just over two weeks from order to delivery. Had a couple minor issues early on which they resolved expeditiously and to my satisfaction. All in all, wouldn't hesitate to do it again!
Good to know. My car is supposed to leave Vegas today, heading to NJ. What service center did you pick up at?

Delivery adviser let me know this information. I havent heard form my sales adviser since the day after I made my deposit. He wont email me back or answer his phone. Voicemail is also full.
This is super common in my experience and it's super annoying. So much for improved customer service.

My delivery adviser has zero info for me on the delivery status, pick-up estimate or delivery ETA let alone an idea on when I can schedule my delivery. Super annoying. I was curious what person in your chain of contact had given you the more detailed info so I know who to lean harder into to try to get some actual details.

This is super common in my experience and it's super annoying. So much for improved customer service.

My delivery adviser has zero info for me on the delivery status, pick-up estimate or delivery ETA let alone an idea on when I can schedule my delivery. Super annoying. I was curious what person in your chain of contact had given you the more detailed info so I know who to lean harder into to try to get some actual details.
She just emailed me and let me know the car left Vegas, and is currently traveling through new mexico. So the delivery adviser is the only person communicating with me.

Picked up our New to us CPO as scheduled. Will be driving it back to Dallas Monday morning!

Here is our 12,004 miles, 2015 Model S 85D CPO... the original blue, Pacifico Metalic Blue.

77D2E3A9-BB97-484D-B9ED-38DC292E98BA.jpeg
2574AC0F-747E-4781-BDE3-9AEFF73AA30D.jpeg
3F802114-5306-4A7F-96A7-C9A4EA437FBF.jpeg