Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO loan rates?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's a local Credit Union in Portland. You have to live in Portland to get that rate. Check around your city, at every Credit Union on rates.

Try Alliant Credit Union in Chicago. But with a 800 credit score you will be able to pick whichever bank or CU you want.

Last edited:
Picking up my CPO next Wednesday and I got 2.24% for 60mo through Alliant (per the recommendation of many others here). I also explored using American Airlines Credit Union, would've been ~2.1% for 60, not an option for everyone as you'll need to work for a US-based airline. I'm glad I went with Alliant though, it has been incredibly smooth since they know how to work with Tesla.

I got 2.49% on a CPO for 72 Months from Alliant. They originally offered me 1.49% for 72 months, but then realized it wasn't a new purchase. They said I got the best rate for a used purchase. I have close to an 800 Score.
@harleyds I am going to go with the 2.84% for 72 months that I am currently being offered. I have shopped around and not able to find anything lower. :( I feel it's still a good rate. Not the best.. but good enough! :)