Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO Roadsters for sale in Menlo Park

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also, I'm curious how many of the Roadsters in the picture are actually CPO Inventory, and how many are owner cars waiting to be serviced. I dropped my Roadster off on Monday for its annual service, and I see it in the picture that was taken on Tuesday. Probably a handful, 4-5 are waiting to be serviced, a few are stored there, or company cars getting serviced, like the Nasdaq car, which I've seen there before, and then the rest are CPO.

I don't think any premium should be attached to the vehicles. The current reservation holders get to customize their car (color/options). If one is to purchase the stock on hand, then it should be actual retail price or perhaps even a bit lower.

I'm curious what premium (if any) they are asking. Absence of a premium is a bit rude to current reservation holders, IMO.

I don't think any premium should be attached to the vehicles. The current reservation holders get to customize their car (color/options). If one is to purchase the stock on hand, then it should be actual retail price or perhaps even a bit lower.
An alternative would be to give reservation holders that haven't yet finalized the first right-of-refusal to cancel their reservation and immediately purchase an on-hand vehicle.