Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crack in White Pleather

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
August 2018 deliver with 22k miles. I noticed these cracks on the driver seat pleather. I’m not a big guy, the only time the side panel sees any compression or stretch is when I ingress and egress. Have other white interior owners see this type of cracks? I have experienced crack like these in my other cars, but at close to 10yr mark not 2yr.

I contacted Tesla SC about this. Unfortunately, it’s not covered under warranty.

877E637A-D165-42F1-AA0E-1092E27D682A.jpeg

8740C7D8-2767-4DD8-AABD-52A941EA6971.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: bcpm3p and Seth2020
August 2018 deliver with 22k miles. I noticed these cracks on the driver seat pleather. I’m not a big guy, the only time the side panel sees any compression or stretch is when I ingress and egress. Have other white interior owners see this type of cracks? I have experienced crack like these in my other cars, but at close to 10yr mark not 2yr.

I contacted Tesla SC about this. Unfortunately, it’s not covered under warranty.

View attachment 549158

View attachment 549159

I have a 2019 Model 3 with white interior and both passenger and driver seats are showing similar signs of wear on the lower lumbar area and on the interior sidewalls...I'm already looking into the cost of replacing the material of the seats. Yikes!