Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crazy "lost my pants" story saved by Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This was definitely not funny when it happened, but today at work someone mistakenly took my pants with my keys inside!:mad::mad: Other than the fact that I could not fit into their pants it was only a minor inconvenience. I had multiple appointments to get to and because I was able to remote start my car with my Tesla app!!:) With any other car I have owned, my day would have been trashed.

Reactions: spottyq and Akikiki
This was definitely not funny when it happened, but today at work someone mistakenly took my pants with my keys inside!:mad::mad: Other than the fact that I could not fit into their pants it was only a minor inconvenience. I had multiple appointments to get to and because I was able to remote start my car with my Tesla app!!:) With any other car I have owned, my day would have been trashed.
Why were you not wearing your pants at work? Asking for a friend.

If you couldn't fit into their pants what did you wear to your appointments???

I love it when a meme comes together...

Elon Musk on Twitter

lego-where-are-my-pants-guy-set-71004-13-25.jpg