Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cream interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went to the factory for a tour yesterday. Saw some cream seats being installed in the cars. Also, one of the sales guy took me outside to show me a car with cream interior. To my (and his) surprise, the headliner was black for that cream interior! I told him that that's not even a possible configuration and he was as confused as I was. I did not have the time to dig into it more and had to leave. Btw, here is a picture of the cream interior, the carpet and the mats are both cream. Looked pretty good IMO

...one of the sales guy took me outside to show me a car with cream interior. To my (and his) surprise, the headliner was black for that cream interior! I told him that that's not even a possible configuration and he was as confused as I was.

I am on the threshold on ordering a car with cream interior, and I would be very upset if I received it with a black headliner! Design Studio clearly indicates that it is supposed to come with a "light headliner".

Reactions: boaterva
I am on the threshold on ordering a car with cream interior, and I would be very upset if I received it with a black headliner! Design Studio clearly indicates that it is supposed to come with a "light headliner".

Yes, it's odd, but they're building many inventory cars with cream and dark headliners. I just claimed a new (still at factory) 90D with cream and dark headliner. These definitely don't officially exist in the custom order world.

Here it is! Light headliner, looks great. I'm very happy with the result.

IMG_4507.JPG IMG_4508.JPG IMG_4509.JPG IMG_4510.JPG IMG_4511.JPG

Thanks for sharing pictures! Do you have more pictures and feedback about the new back seat? Looks great on one of the pictures, but would be great to see more!!

And also.. Just a quick tip... turn the phone before taking a snap ;)

thanks a bunch!

Reactions: Cbass206
Looks great!!! Beautiful work of art. Thanks for sharing. I'm quite certain that's the interior color I'll choose. Although with 2 little kids I'll have to find some clear floor mats to put over the cream floor mats. Ugh! The waiting...not sure how much longer I can hold out. Congratulations on a fine automobile!

Reactions: Cbass206
I just placed an order today for a MC Red S75 with cream interior! Thanks for the pictures! I was initially going to go with white interior but after much thought I felt the cream was a little warmer and also looked better with the exterior red. Can't wait to get it delivered.