Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cream interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice pics, thank you. Having a hard time deciding between cream and white.

Is that a pic of the cabin camera like in the new model 3?

Have you seen the white interior in person? I had a loaner with it an I found it way too bright for my taste. I also had a MX loaner with light interior and I like that much better. It was made around May, so it was probably the older tan and not creme.

Reactions: boaterva
Have you seen the white interior in person? I had a loaner with it an I found it way too bright for my taste. I also had a MX loaner with light interior and I like that much better. It was made around May, so it was probably the older tan and not creme.

I have seen the white, I think it looks awesome. A little ridiculous but still awesome. I've never been a fan of tan seats but the cream is very light and pleasant to look at

I'm picking up my Red/Cream Car on Thursday and was disappointed to see that interior comes with Cream Floor Mats. Are you kidding me? I once had them in my BMW 750 and they were dirty within a month. I've asked my sales rep to swap them out for Black ones. The Tesla Website does a poor job of showing the interior floor and had no idea until I read this thread. Thanks for the heads up...

I'm picking up my Red/Cream Car on Thursday and was disappointed to see that interior comes with Cream Floor Mats. Are you kidding me? I once had them in my BMW 750 and they were dirty within a month. I've asked my sales rep to swap them out for Black ones. The Tesla Website does a poor job of showing the interior floor and had no idea until I read this thread. Thanks for the heads up...
Yeah, it’s really confusing especially when the S and X are different.

The Tesla WeatherTech mats for the X are black, don’t know if the ones for the S are or not. That’s one answer also to cover the cream carpet. (If the S ones are Cream, wonder if the X front ones fit the S?)

4BC27A02-633A-45E4-904C-6FAA4621CCEF.jpeg CEADDE89-EEE6-47DF-B3E6-BBE1D568E204.jpeg 16E25CD8-B840-4A44-B618-68AF30C93019.jpeg AFD88D07-8E01-4585-9FFC-ABC0B5AA0AEF.jpeg 4BC27A02-633A-45E4-904C-6FAA4621CCEF.jpeg CEADDE89-EEE6-47DF-B3E6-BBE1D568E204.jpeg 16E25CD8-B840-4A44-B618-68AF30C93019.jpeg AFD88D07-8E01-4585-9FFC-ABC0B5AA0AEF.jpeg D73C30D6-85A1-42C1-8C47-3605A27DC178.jpeg CB0B5F3E-0FA8-4AA3-8E8C-1C2DF392EB6A.jpeg My boss had her car in for service today and got a blue 100D with cream interior. Incidentally she also got updated to 17.38.4.

I'll post some of mine when I get it week after next to see if S and X get the interior camera. I'm thinking that's not 2.5 but 'Tesla Network' and we aren't supposed/allowed to rent our cars out that way. :D
BTW, I've seen no evidence of an inside/driver camera in my X with 2.5. If someone has a particular spot they want me to look, let me know. The rear view inside mirror seems unchanged from 2.0 and it definitely doesn't have the mount/camera fisheye that the 3 has.

Yeah the black carpet caught me off guard. I really liked the interior color and trim including the giant fixed glass roof. Tesla sure has come a long way in interior quality since 2012.
Black carpet for Cream makes sense in an X (like mine), but I guess they figured finally Cream carpet was too quickly messed up in the S, also. Again, it's partly personal preference and you can get mats of any color for the S. The X is stuck with the Tesla WeatherTech if you want WT's.

I agree it's the new Cream (as I have one, see sig... :) ) but the real check would be the assembly date on the sticker on the B pillar. From what I recall, the old Tans were uneven among the pieces that made up the seats in many cases, and that's why few people chose them.