Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cream interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_4515.JPG
Also... since you took delivery recently. Do you have the new AP 2.5 hardware in your car?

I'm not sure how to tell from the outside, the only thing I know is that when I go to "View Specs" on my Tesla account, it says APH3, which I believe is the code for AP2.5. I do notice a little "something" behind the glass in the upper right area of the rear view mirror. Nothing I can get a decent pic of. If there is some other way to verify, I'm happy to do it.

By the way, we've all heard that the ultra white interior is easy to clean and more stain resistant than expected. Do we know if the same holds true for the cream interior?

I've heard the same thing, that these new interiors are all vegan and quite durable. I'm not super picky and I think it looks amazing. If it holds up like this I'll be ecstatic.

The trunk and frunk are black.....the inlays I would classify solidly as "medium", and not particularly glossy.

would you say its a perfect match to the light headliner?

The colors are not a perfect match, here is a pic. But really, you'd have to work to notice it. It's real close.

IMG_4515.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: evster and kev1n
I'm not sure how to tell from the outside, the only thing I know is that when I go to "View Specs" on my Tesla account, it says APH3, which I believe is the code for AP2.5. I do notice a little "something" behind the glass in the upper right area of the rear view mirror. Nothing I can get a decent pic of. If there is some other way to verify, I'm happy to do it.

If you have APH3 it is for sure the new AP hardware. Really interested to understand further if there are any more differences.
Maybe there is a small camera up with the mirror? Could you maybe try and take a pic of it from some angle? I'm sure we can elaborate further based on this pic :)
Also, do you see any kind of rainsensor or similar on the outside where the 3 front cameras are attached?

And then I would really love to see more images and get your view of the new back seats that looks great.

And oh... many congrats on a fantastic car. Looks great!

Reactions: Cbass206
@Cbass206 Out of curiosity... how were you able to get a 90D with this new interior? I thought 90D was discontinued way back? o_O
There appear to be a number of 'new' 90D's with the UltraLeather (Cream/Black) upholstery. I thought they were discontinued months ago, also... maybe they had some extra 90 battery packs and just made them for inventory? My best guess...

If you have APH3 it is for sure the new AP hardware. Really interested to understand further if there are any more differences.
Maybe there is a small camera up with the mirror? Could you maybe try and take a pic of it from some angle? I'm sure we can elaborate further based on this pic :)
Also, do you see any kind of rainsensor or similar on the outside where the 3 front cameras are attached?

And then I would really love to see more images and get your view of the new back seats that looks great.

A normal picture of the rear view mirror should show the camera if it's there. The 3's camera is obvious as a little fisheye-type lens in one corner. I don't think we've heard if the S/X actually get this as it may be part of the Tesla Network and not 'AP2.5' actually.

A picture from outside of the AP cameras to see detail would be interesting to see if there are any changes (or if it's identical to the 3's setup).

Excellent pics of the Cream. This is my color (Blue/Cream) on my coming X, also, and I'm glad the X (being an SUV) has the dark carpets. The light ones will definitely be hard to keep clean (and the Tesla floor mats (WeatherTech, really) are black, also). Well, at least the ones for the X. Haven't checked if the S ones are different.

A normal picture of the rear view mirror should show the camera if it's there. The 3's camera is obvious as a little fisheye-type lens in one corner. I don't think we've heard if the S/X actually get this as it may be part of the Tesla Network and not 'AP2.5' actually.

A picture from outside of the AP cameras to see detail would be interesting to see if there are any changes (or if it's identical to the 3's setup).

Excellent pics of the Cream. This is my color (Blue/Cream) on my coming X, also, and I'm glad the X (being an SUV) has the dark carpets. The light ones will definitely be hard to keep clean (and the Tesla floor mats (WeatherTech, really) are black, also). Well, at least the ones for the X. Haven't checked if the S ones are different.

Here are pictures of the mirror and cameras, maybe you guys can decipher whats going on with them:

IMG_4518.JPG IMG_4521.JPG

Did you get also get the upgraded rear seats? Can you take a picture of it if you did? Thanks.

I don't know if I have upgraded rear seats.... here is the sticker if that helps:

IMG_4516.JPG

And here are the seats:

IMG_4517.JPG

What color is the parcel shelf? Thanks.

Everything back there looks black, including the parcel shelf.

IMG_4519.JPG

@Cbass206 Out of curiosity... how were you able to get a 90D with this new interior? I thought 90D was discontinued way back? o_O

Sheer dumb luck. Your guess is as good as mine.

Hard to see the rear view mirror... perhaps a shot that includes the whole surrounding housing? The Model 3's camera is a small lens in that, I believe. Perhaps at an angle where the cell phone isn't reflected. I know it's hard, it is a mirror. :D

I'm no Ansel Adams, but where the sensor or whatever it is, is located, is in that mirror, upper right, about where the headrest is on the mirror. If you zoom WAY in, look along the top edge about an inch in from the right edge, its there.

Just wondering if anyone has taken delivery of a MS with the new cream interior? Would love to know what you think of it and any pictures. Thanks!
Here are some photos of the cream interior!

Attachments

• IMG_0602.JPG
    IMG_0602.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_0603.JPG
    IMG_0603.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_7600.JPG
    IMG_7600.JPG
    236.5 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_7599.JPG
    IMG_7599.JPG
    264.1 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_7598.JPG
    IMG_7598.JPG
    281.2 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_7597.JPG
    IMG_7597.JPG
    269.3 KB · Views: 394
I went to the factory for a tour yesterday. Saw some cream seats being installed in the cars. Also, one of the sales guy took me outside to show me a car with cream interior. To my (and his) surprise, the headliner was black for that cream interior! I told him that that's not even a possible configuration and he was as confused as I was. I did not have the time to dig into it more and had to leave. Btw, here is a picture of the cream interior, the carpet and the mats are both cream. Looked pretty good IMO

I understand that the Model X comes with the black headliner and black carpets and the Model S comes with the cream headliner and cream carpets.