Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit Unions with good rates that accept applicants anywhere within the US?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
does Tower send the check directly to Tesla or mail you the check? If electronic payment an option? I am just worried that after VIN assignment, I may no have enough time to receive the check. I am pre-approved and waiting on VIN assignment to upload requested documents.
My Tower loan agent said that they could mail to me or Tesla but most people have it mailed to Tesla. She sent me an email with the FedEx tracking and a picture of the check with the vin on it and Tesla was satisfied with us forwarding them the tracking and photo.

Could you please explain how making the car a business purchase qualifies you for the $7,500 credit even after they define how the credits work? I could be in a similar situation. Thanks.
I am not a qualified CPA so would recommend you speak to your CPA discussing your specific situation and circumstances, as this will all factor into whether you can qualify for it or not, and for how much. It may be the case that it would be better for your to pursue it under the consumer rebate program.

IRS link below

The service center where we’re picking the car up called yesterday to confirm some information, the guy on the telephone said we could stop by any time Monday to get it, and not at the time we had picked.

We were driving by it today, a day early, I figured we’d give a shot. No go, they said it wasn’t ready. Guess we’ll be picking it up tomorrow! Can’t wait.

——-
OD 2/3
MYP - Dark Gray

Called Tower this morning to request my membership application be expedited and they said that is not possible. I applied Jan 24, and they said they will likely review it tomorrow or Wednesday, 2/8. My delivery is scheduled for 2/11. Hoping it all works out, or gonna try to get Tesla to hold on delivery since I'm so close on getting this loan done. Already have conditional approval.

Called Tower this morning to request my membership application be expedited and they said that is not possible. I applied Jan 24, and they said they will likely review it tomorrow or Wednesday, 2/8. My delivery is scheduled for 2/11. Hoping it all works out, or gonna try to get Tesla to hold on delivery since I'm so close on getting this loan done. Already have conditional approval.
Did you have to provide income verification for the loan approval?

I know I am cutting it too close. Got membership 2/3 (applied 1/22) and loan is in approval pending for few days now. Can’t get hold of anyone at Tower to get loan approved and funded.

Delivery is tomorrow 🤦🏽

I know I am cutting it too close. Got membership 2/3 (applied 1/22) and loan is in approval pending for few days now. Can’t get hold of anyone at Tower to get loan approved and funded.

Delivery is tomorrow 🤦🏽
You will most likely need to get funding directly with Tesla for now.

Tesla told me that the check needs to be at least in transit for them to release the car.

Unless by a miracle, you can get the loan finalized and the check sent out today with Tower.

Reactions: Cyclone
You will most likely need to get funding directly with Tesla for now.

Tesla told me that the check needs to be at least in transit for them to release the car.

Unless by a miracle, you can get the loan finalized and the check sent out today with Tower.
I agree. Thankfully, Tower can easily flip the loan to a refinance and the rates are the same, so you can use Tesla or anyone else for financing and then move it to Tower after the fact.