Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit Unions with good rates that accept applicants anywhere within the US?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not encouraged with my 2 interactions with Tower this AM to try and sort it out. My loan was closed for failure to upload docs but a rep told me to apply when I did because it was going to take 3-4 weeks to approve. Only took 1 week. I can't get in touch with my loan officer since she is out of the office and her mailbox is full. The other loan officer in the office went to voicemail. I guess I'll call again tomorrow and ask to speak to a manager since I was following their recommendation and they knew my delivery window was some time in March.

Any other good rates out there or is it all over and 5% is about what we can expect? I'm hoping Tower will take some responsibility and honor the loan since I followed their instructions, but I doubt that will happen.

Not encouraged with my 2 interactions with Tower this AM to try and sort it out. My loan was closed for failure to upload docs but a rep told me to apply when I did because it was going to take 3-4 weeks to approve. Only took 1 week. I can't get in touch with my loan officer since she is out of the office and her mailbox is full. The other loan officer in the office went to voicemail. I guess I'll call again tomorrow and ask to speak to a manager since I was following their recommendation and they knew my delivery window was some time in March.

Any other good rates out there or is it all over and 5% is about what we can expect? I'm hoping Tower will take some responsibility and honor the loan since I followed their instructions, but I doubt that will happen.
There is this YouTuber giving some good financing options with atleast a handful of credit unions. Worth checking out: DO THIS NOW before BUYING a TESLA | BEST FINANCING RATES.

I don’t know what prompted it. I was unaware of any such promo, but pleasantly surprised to see it.
no idea either about the bonus. $25 is $25 but nothing to fret about if you don't receive it. In my mind, this just goes towards the $35 I donated to Tower even though I never got to use them.

Guys, with Armco in the rear view mirror, is Tower the best way forward for a competitive auto loan rate for a used Tesla? Can anyone link them to me? I see them referenced non stop in this thread.
Tower is long gone. I would just keep an eye on this thread to see what the next best CU is (if Armco is no longer an option).

Reactions: Fragger
No to Tower. They raised their rates in early February and it's ridiculously high. They seem very ready to be done with all of the Tesla people and don't want to deal with them anymore. I might be able to get the 2.99% if they review the call logs like they said they would and then they'll hear the member services rep giving me incorrect information about applying ASAP and they will give me a 30 day extension if needed.

no idea either about the bonus. $25 is $25 but nothing to fret about if you don't receive it. In my mind, this just goes towards the $35 I donated to Tower even though I never got to use them.

Tower is long gone. I would just keep an eye on this thread to see what the next best CU is (if Armco is no longer an option).
Thanks friend... Yeah that's what I'm doing, seems like the ship has sailed on Armco and Tower... Thus the last post 😊. Appreciate all of you helping here!

Finally loan officer called us after we have asked customer service to put such request. Loan is now approved and they said they will do overnight to Tesla. Hopefully it goes by Thursday. They did not give a tracking number though.
You have to ask. I specifically asked for tracking and copy of check. Tesla emailed me today about my ins and I mentioned that, they wanted a copy of check and tracking. My check was sent Monday and it was delivered today. They sent it FedEx overnight by 4pm. They will get it by Thursday.

Glad it worked out for you!

You have to ask. I specifically asked for tracking and copy of check. Tesla emailed me today about my ins and I mentioned that, they wanted a copy of check and tracking. My check was sent Monday and it was delivered today. They sent it FedEx overnight by 4pm. They will get it by Thursday.

Glad it worked out for you!
Thank you for your timely updates and suggestions. Yeah I should have asked for tracking number. Hopefully they will do the right thing and Tesla updates the records on time. For yours, did your account show any update after Tesla received the check? I am assuming we can continue with the delivery as long as Tesla receives the check.

Thank you for your timely updates and suggestions. Yeah I should have asked for tracking number. Hopefully they will do the right thing and Tesla updates the records on time. For yours, did your account show any update after Tesla received the check? I am assuming we can continue with the delivery as long as Tesla receives the check.
No update on account, I did pay my balance today and it shows complete owed $0. I was told I may me able to get car Fri or possibly Thursday Instead of sat if it was paid. I sold my car and wife needs hers, of course I have a 3rd car old 80’s sports car and the damn brake booster went so I can’t drive that and the stupid part won’t be here until Thursday!