Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crowd fund to advertise Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At the same time, who is saying that we have to run this for only a month? We could just do the thrifty saver way and have a crowd fund UNTIL we hit 15k

I mean, I could probably put a 100 down every pay sort of thing myself. If people could do the same at varying degrees then we would be in business fairly quick. Though I hope it doesn't take longer then a month for something to pick up off the ground like this.

after introducing a frequency cap (2x per customer per week) and futher review, my agent at hulu has realized it was a 1 minute commercial not 30 seconds, about 225,000 views and a banner with 55,000 views.
My next question for you all is, where should the ad click to, Tesla, or a subsite of gallonsoflight.com where it tells stories and photos of peoples trips and about the Model S?

after introducing a frequency cap (2x per customer per week) and futher review, my agent at hulu has realized it was a 1 minute commercial not 30 seconds, about 225,000 views and a banner with 55,000 views.
My next question for you all is, where should the ad click to, Tesla, or a subsite of gallonsoflight.com where it tells stories and photos of peoples trips and about the Model S?

I think it would be best to direct the link to Your Questions Answered | Tesla Motors . For two reasons, first the premise of the ad it to generate a purchase which can only happen on Tesla's own site. Secondly if the customer has any questions pertaining to electric vehicles it will be very easy for them to get answers from this url. I do think there should be a way to give credit to the folks who created the gallons of light video, however I do not know how that could be done.

The link should be to the gallonsoflight.com website. This is an Owner/Enthousiast driven campaign, if the link is to the Tesla website people clicking on the link will question if this is really driven by Tesla and it undermines the credibility of the campaign. Once on the gallonsoflight.com website the viewer can see that the video was made by owners and enthousiasts and there can be a link to Tesla's website from there.

Have contacted Hulu all day, very quick responses, It looks like about $.38 per view. Unfortunately they have a minimum of $15,000 a month to spend. Looks like we need to raise a lot. I will post a blog soon on the subject once I open a Crowd fund, any suggestions? Waiting on a response from Tesla Marketing I will update soon. set the demographics at age 25-54. Any Questions/Comments?

$.38 per view? ouch.
$15k only gets you 40k views?
I was hoping it was more of the $4000 for 100k views kind of pricing stated on page 3.