Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cubby drawer for 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery on a new Raven revision long range and wondering how to make the cubby below the screen usable (anything in there come flying out under even remotely spirited acceleration) There are plenty of unby seaweeds available on Amazon but they pretty much all say not compatible with 2018 (so I assume 2019 as well). More hand crafted options are insanely expensive for a fleet lined box (even if they do look great). Anyone know of anything that fits? I can customize if it's a little lose so not too picky so long as it fits and is a reasonable price.

Norm and Carina make an outstanding cubby draw but they are expensive. If OP plans on keeping ms for a long time, it's probably worth it amortized over ownership period.

I've a 3yr ms lease so opted for a lower cost brand from Evamped. Inquire about available promotions because I got 20% off at Fathers Day. There was a slightly lower priced Evamped model on Amazon but Evanex management advised it was as an inferior "knock-off".

At first, I tried to match figured ash interior but this cubby finish is hard to find. Evamped advised that you barely see front of cubby so recommended lower cost black model. Their aluminium knob is attractive and I am very satisfied with purchase.

• Informative
Reactions: Jimmy 1