Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
serious question..... do you all look in the S, 3 or X threads? i feel like we are our own entity as Y VIN seekers and Y owners. i've NEVER gone into the other chats. is that weird?
I have gone into other rooms and I feel like they are all dead, like nobody really talks in there, the messages are days in between, and nobody likes anything. LOL

I got Tesla wall connector installed, bought mud flaps, Tesmanian floor mats for front, rear, trunk, small trunk, frunk. I submitted wall connector rebate to Maryland state and got approval too. Now.

WHERE IS MY CARRRRR PAPA ELONNNNN. Everyone in faster than you.
Nice. I need to get those too and an extra J1772 adapter for my home charging (Clipper Creek HCS-50) which we had installed for our first plug-in (Chevy Volt) and currently being used for my wife’s Chevy Bolt. The latter lease will end in December.

Reactions: TESRP
I have gone into other rooms and I feel like they are all dead, like nobody really talks in there, the messages are days in between, and nobody likes anything. LOL
sounds like we are the cool kids. ill take it! and seriously….. i believe a MY meet up should happen once people have their new toys. i’m in Atlanta but i see some pretty awesome cities listed under profiles that i’d love to visit.

It's one way to qualify to become a member which is required. I otherwise do not currently qualify unless I go join an associated organization I believe. This is my understanding..please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes, but the organization fees are not very steep:
Reach Out for Schools – A non-profit membership organization that raises money to fund classrooms and programs that benefit students. Most of the funds that we raise are used to adopt classrooms through Adopt-a-Classroom and to fund projects through Donors Choose. These programs allow teachers to purchase classroom resources with donated funds. You may join this organization when you open your DCU membership.
*Memberships start at $10*

Don’t have anything yet. I had both orders but cancelled the LR. MYP EDD is end of this month. About 4 weeks from my order date.
I ordered my MYP on August 5th. The initial EDD was 6-8 weeks, which would take me to early October, but it changed to “August 22 - September 11” yesterday.

I test drove a MYP for about an hour, by myself, and it was great, i.e. it handles well for its weight, has more room than I need, it’s ridiculously fast; sure the car fit and finish is nowhere near legacy automakers but that’s fine, I can live with that.

I ordered my MYP on August 5th. The initial EDD was 6-8 weeks, which would take me to early October, but it changed to “August 22 - September 11” yesterday.

I test drove a MYP for about an hour, by myself, and it was great, i.e. it handles well for its weight, has more room than I need, it’s ridiculously fast; sure the car fit and finish is nowhere near legacy automakers but that’s fine, I can live with that.
Is it a black interior?

OMG! OMG! Got a VIN a few minutes ago (8:22 PM PST)!!!!!!!!!! Goaaaaaaaaal!!!!! Goaaaaaal! Goaaaaaaaal!!!!!

243xxx black interior.

Just came back from our nightly walk and was telling the wife this wait sucks but should be any day now since the EDD window has shrunk from 17 days down to 11 days. Delivery estimated for Aug 9-12 but will contact the SC tomorrow to see if it’s already there and ready for instant pickup. What. A. Relief!

Keep the hope alive, everyone!
Congrats!! Sounds like the hypothesis that someone else in this forum provided is proving true: once your EDD range shrinks below 2 weeks, a VIN is coming

Ordered May 20th Model YLR white on white 7 seater at booking said 4-12weeks… Florida… Still no vin

1. Sunday- 8/2-8/22
2. Monday- 8/3-8/22
3. Tuesday- 8/4-8/22
4. Wednesday- 8/5-8/22
5. Thursday- 8/6-8/22
6. Friday- 8/7-8/22
7. Saturday- no dates
8. Sunday- 8/9-8/29
9. Monday- no dates
10. Tuesday- 8/11-8/29
11. Wednesday- 8/12-8/29
12. Thursday- 8/13-8/29
13. Friday- 8/14-8/30
14. Saturday- 8/15-8/29
15. Sunday- 8/16-8/29
16. Monday- 8/17-8/29
17. Tuesday- 8/18-8/29
18. Tuesday- 8/19-8/29
19. Wednesday- no dates trade in expired so I removed it
20. Thursday- 8/20-9/3
21. Friday- 8/21-9/3 (yesterday)
22. Saturday- no change yet until 9am

Going for a run. Lace 'em up - let's go! It's my therapy.
Yes!!! Get it done!
C123FDAA-D87D-4307-8F2E-5F66380DE87C.gif