Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have orders in for both (looks like my MYP should arrive first in early Sept) and have test driven both. I didn’t see that much of a difference in the ride but I’m not an expert. What I will say is I hurt my neck both times and Im not even joking. With the MYP I had my kids w me and I floored it at every opportunity. I felt like I had whiplash later in the day and I wondered if that’s gonna be the way I live now….it was exhilarating and I think I may do that every day.

The tire thing is irritating, just gonna suck it up and buy new tires (all season 19”) and look to sell the 21” by the time temps dip (Nov).
What’s your MYP order date and delivery..I ordered MYP as well on Aug 10 and currently shows Aug 31 - Sep 17

So instead of chasing my EDD, I'm just going to wait for my blue button. In the meantime, I found some nice wheels I like. The Replika r241 wheels in black. They cost half as much as the tsportline wheels and they look great. Plus I can sell my gemini wheels for them and that makes them a steal. The question is do I buy now or wait and see if I can find them somewhere on sale. With my EDD of late October to mid November I do have lots of time.

Reactions: TESRP
What’s your MYP order date and delivery..I ordered MYP as well on Aug 10 and currently shows Aug 31 - Sep 17
I ordered 2 days before you and it’s Aug 31 - Sept 17 as well. Mine keeps pushing a day on the front and holding steady on the 17th. Just by being on this board for 6 weeks and watching this process play out w others I’m guessing we both should have cars by early/ mid Sept.

Lets hope we are both at Smithtown real soon!

Reactions: Rovin and TESRP
I ordered 2 days before you and it’s Aug 31 - Sept 17 as well. Mine keeps pushing a day on the front and holding steady on the 17th. Just by being on this board for 6 weeks and watching this process play out w others I’m guessing we both should have cars by early/ mid Sept.

Lets hope we are both at Smithtown real soon!
Same for me..end date is same while the front date getting pushed by a day..feel we will receive the cars on the same week 😀

For those of you that got your vin, how long did it take for someone to call you to schedule a delivery? I haven’t heard anything back since I got my vin this morning. Calls to the 888 number also proved fruitless because no one picked up and the mailbox was full. Haha
Going on 6 days with no call here. Looks like the 888 number can just forward you to the local Sales/Delivery center, so that may be what happened to you.

Reactions: TESRP and PatrickTM
I test drove a MYP by myself for almost an hour and I mean, I REALLY tested its limits. The car is on rails. Period.
I was sold. The reason I ordered the MYLR was the practicality, however it only took 63 days for me to use the timeline as the reason I needed to pull the trigger.. Really hoping I get it soon as today was a very anxious day for me. I hope tomorrow is better.

Reactions: TESRP and MBx4
is your range always 12 days or was it shrinking?
Good question. Pretty sure it has stayed somewhere between 12-14 days consistently, the gap would shrink a bit while the early date would move out one day and the late day would stay the same. They would get to within 10 days of each other then the late date would shoot back out.

For those of you that got your vin, how long did it take for someone to call you to schedule a delivery? I haven’t heard anything back since I got my vin this morning. Calls to the 888 number also proved fruitless because no one picked up and the mailbox was full. Haha
I got the call to schedule delivery the day after I got the VIN.
However, perhaps this depends on how busy the place is. My pickup location was changed to Pearl, MS. I think their first official day open was 8/1, the day I got my VIN. So they likely did not have much if any backlog. My original pickup location was Atlanta, and as they are quite busy it seems, suspect the scheduling call might not have been the day after VIN assignment if it was Atlanta.