Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just some info on my pickup.. Their Plaid payment system could not connect to my Credit Union, so I had to bring a Cashiers Check.. I called them and they said that there is no issue paying with a Cashiers Check.. So, for those who are worried about paying for the car before accepting it can just pay with Cashiers Check instead of ACH payment via Plaid.
Woke up to our blue button and then new vin! 195xxx!!!!

Will pay at pick up with certified bank check, agree with you that is the best way to do business. Already on the emails to the SA.

:)

First like you said it’s temporary and it’s not like the features won’t be activated again. And second unless you got FSD you’re not losing any features besides the lane departure warning. It’s silly to request
I used to have FSD on 2019 model 3 that I had paid 5k and nothing much changed since and now they want 10k or 14k for FSD plus they removed radar plus they increased price in a last month or two by few thousands.

Elon’s by the end of 2019 that we will have level 5 is how I see this his temporary few weeks etc… It might be a years or never, so you do not want free FSD or EAP? What is there for you to be against the free things? Are you one of them lol

he wants me to drive my kids and be a beta tester without radar and risk even when we signed the contract radar was included. So that is not silly that he can force me now because I sold my car to accept anything and I can not ask for something in return to make it fair???

Last edited:
Reactions: dsandhu
1622202230603.png

Question about the proof of insurance before delivery (NY state law). Do you replace the old vehicle off the policy or just a add new vehicle tto the policy hen replace the old vehicle later? I was under the assumption that Geico would still cover my old vehicle since i paid for the month coverage already and offer me to pay for the new coverage but didnt see that option to pay for the future vehicle. It just switched the vehicles.

made up in advance like a few days in? I thought there was an option to add your bank account to the payment option to withdraw the funds
Yes it seems so. If pick up is this Monday, we need to get the teller check today or tomorrow since banks are closed for the holiday... but Tesla is open in NJ. Waiting for the payment page or notice to get the check. Not sure yet those steps.

As for ACH payment, we like to give the money when we get the car after inspection... no reason to let Tesla have the car and money both.