Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any update? I'm currently in FL. Ordered on April 1, 2021 MY Long range, white on white with the upgraded induction black wheels. Every step including my credit check has been completed but no VIN or communication from Tesla yet. Delivery ETA was originally April 29-May 22 , since last week the days keep getting pushed back now I'm at May 5- May 23.

So over this waiting, but trying to keep telling myself to be patient!
This is pretty normal right now, I have a feeling they are working through a backlog. I ordered 3/26 but didn’t get a VIN until last Wednesday. If you check my post history I’ve been posting a chart of all of my estimate changes. If I get on my computer I’ll grab an updated version and post it here.

• Helpful
Reactions: MrsLabib
Last update from me since the end is near:

2/24/21 - Ordered to lock in price drop, showed 4 week delivery
2/25/21 - VIN assigned for delivery within a week, asked to be put on hold until 4/20 :cool: to align with lease ending mid May
4/6/21 - Hit I'm ready since I got spooked since times were in the 6-10 week range
~~ Delivery fluctuating between April 25 to May 25, moved many times. ~~
4/18/21 - VIN assigned, 179xxx. Waiting for SC to call as they don't need me bugging them when the car takes at least a week to go across the country.
4/20/21 - Mt. Kisco called. Car scheduled to arrive 5/2, pickup scheduled for a few days later.

LR AWD, 5 seater, White on white, 19" Gemini, no Tow, no FSD

Reactions: MrsLabib and ZC3505
Houston, TX - Ordered April 12th - MY - Red/White - No hitch/no FSD, Gemini wheels

4/13 - May 28 - June 17
4/16 - May 7 - May 27
4/17 - April 29 - May 14
4/18 - May 15 - June 4
4/19 - May 14 - June 3

Talked to sales rep today and he said expect late June he doesn't think May will happen. Not sure if he really knows or he believes in under promise over deliver?

Houston, TX - Ordered April 12th - MY - Red/White - No hitch/no FSD, Gemini wheels

4/13 - May 28 - June 17
4/16 - May 7 - May 27
4/17 - April 29 - May 14
4/18 - May 15 - June 4
4/19 - May 14 - June 3

Talked to sales rep today and he said expect late June he doesn't think May will happen. Not sure if he really knows or he believes in under promise over deliver?
This is what my SA told me and my ETA May 5 - May 23

Reactions: jimmyvegas
My account just updated again. Here's my history (ordered 4/13; build in sig):

4/13 AM: 1 to 10 weeks
4/13 PM: May 15 - June 04
4/14: May 11 - May 31
4/16: May 12 - June 01
4/17: May 13 - June 02
4/18: May 07 - May 27
4/19 AM: May 11 - May 31
4/19 PM: May 12 - June 01
4/20 PM: May 09 - May 29

Ordered 3/27, still showing 5/30-6/29

Just got a text tonight that stated, “Thank you for your recent order of a Tesla Model Y. We look forward to getting you behind the wheel of your Tesla in the near future. As soon as your vehicle is completed in production, we will contact you to schedule your pick up date. Thank you.”

Interesting that they sent this message about 3.5 weeks after I initially ordered. Wondering if I was caught in a ghost queue or something online held the order up in error?

Any update? I'm currently in FL. Ordered on April 1, 2021 MY Long range, white on white with the upgraded induction black wheels. Every step including my credit check has been completed but no VIN or communication from Tesla yet. Delivery ETA was originally April 29-May 22 , since last week the days keep getting pushed back now I'm at May 5- May 23.

So over this waiting, but trying to keep telling myself to be patient!
I ordered the same day, same detail minus the white interior. I received my VIN this past Friday and showing a delivery window of April 28-May 4. I’m willing to bet you’ll get your VIN soon.

I ordered the same day, same detail minus the white interior. I received my VIN this past Friday and showing a delivery window of April 28-May 4. I’m willing to bet you’ll get your VIN soon.
When I read your thread I was thrilled to see someone with a similar story and app you got a VIN! I hope I get my soon as well! I just checked and my delivery date just got pushed back another day currently now may 6 - may 23. Thank you for you well wishes!

Reactions: FoxVega
This is pretty normal right now, I have a feeling they are working through a backlog. I ordered 3/26 but didn’t get a VIN until last Wednesday. If you check my post history I’ve been posting a chart of all of my estimate changes. If I get on my computer I’ll grab an updated version and post it here.
Thank you! I was able to find your post history. If you do have any more updates please let us know!