Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems to be a pattern. All those whose dates just pulled in are in SoCal. East coast still seems to have the long waits. It’s like they have two allocation directors, and their priorities change as their shifts begin and end. I would think this to be a fairly straightforward process, especially for such a tech-savvy company.

Ordered on 4/1 - scheduled to take delivery this Friday the 30th. One piece of advice - don’t bother with getting loan set up until at least you have been assigned a VIN - and even then you have plenty of time - did that too early with my model 3 and had to redo it once.
Great advice I wished I saw a lot earlier. I ordered 4/1 as well. Delivery orlando
MY LR AWD white on w/b interior, 20”induction wheel. I think I’m going to have to redo my loan again. Eta now May 11-31.

Great advice I wished I saw a lot earlier. I ordered 4/1 as well. Delivery orlando
MY LR AWD white on w/b interior, 20”induction wheel. I think I’m going to have to redo my loan again. Eta now May 11-31.
I had the same concern, but my SA let me know that loans through Tesla Financing are good for 60-90 days depending on the lender. Not sure if you went through Tesla for financing or not, but if you did you're probably ok.

Reactions: ZC3505
Seems to be a pattern. All those whose dates just pulled in are in SoCal. East coast still seems to have the long waits. It’s like they have two allocation directors, and their priorities change as their shifts begin and end. I would think this to be a fairly straightforward process, especially for such a tech-savvy company.
Agree. Just saw mine pull in from 05/25-06/15 to 04/30-05/20

Ordered 04/01 MY LR AWD MSM, 19", 7 st, w/tow hitch, black interior, San Diego

Tesla Model Y LR AWD (Ordered Online)
Red-Multicoat
20” Induction Wheel
Black Interior
NO tow hitch
Ordered 03/28/2021
Loan is with Tesla
Received Delivery Message, and VIN today
VIN ...181XXX

Delivery scheduled for 04/29/2021 at Renton
SA said tax is base on delivery location, but the tax is calculated incorrectly

document show 10.4% calculations but tax in Renton is 10.1%. I’ll have to recontact SA to correct this.

Tesla Model Y LR AWD (Ordered Online)
Red-Multicoat
20” Induction Wheel
Black Interior
NO tow hitch
Ordered 03/28/2021
Loan is with Tesla
Received Delivery Message, and VIN today
VIN ...181XXX

Delivery scheduled for 04/29/2021 at Renton
SA said tax is base on delivery location, but the tax is calculated incorrectly

document show 10.4% calculations but tax in Renton is 10.1%. I’ll have to recontact SA to correct this.
I'm picking up at the same place, thanks for that info!

Ordered MY LR Blue (no other options) on 4/17. Had been May 13 - June 3 since ordering until Fri. Then jumped to May 27 - June 17. Today moved in to May 7 - May 27. I’d love to know the data and algorithm used to generate these predictions 😂