Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m seeing some inventory pop up that look reeeeal tempting. If a MYP comes up in the LA area in the next couple weeks I’d be tempted. Kinda wishing I’d gone MYP over LR.
What I found out from my TA was that just because the website says it’s in St. Louis (for example), doesn’t mean it’s there. I found a MYP on their site in St. Louis, called to see if I could grab it (upgrading from MYLR) and she said “sure, and it’s not in St. Louis, it’s still in CA waiting to be loaded on the train”. She was able to redirect to me (in MI) and I’ll be taking delivery May 4-5.

If you see one you want, call and see what they can do.

Reactions: phayze one
What I found out from my TA was that just because the website says it’s in St. Louis (for example), doesn’t mean it’s there. I found a MYP on their site in St. Louis, called to see if I could grab it (upgrading from MYLR) and she said “sure, and it’s not in St. Louis, it’s still in CA waiting to be loaded on the train”. She was able to redirect to me (in MI) and I’ll be taking delivery May 4-5.

If you see one you want, call and see what they can do.
I had the exact same experience, ironically I’m also in MI. I found a MYP destined for Chicago but it was still in CA. The SA redirected the car to MI. I’m taking delivery Apr 30.

Reactions: danwilliams5
I had the exact same experience, ironically I’m also in MI. I found a MYP destined for Chicago but it was still in CA. The SA redirected the car to MI. I’m taking delivery Apr 30.
NICE!!!
I talked to a TA Friday and he was giving me the rundown. Car currently in Wyoming (the state, not the city) heading to Chicago. Due in the clarkston SC on 5/3. I told him “it sure would be nice to grab that thing on 4/30”. He seemed to stumble a bit and I told him I was just anxious and joking..... or was I.
Anyway, CONGRATS!!

Ordered MYLR Blue with all other defaults on 4/3, estimated delivery date was late June to early July when I placed the order.
Got a text message this morning to schedule the delivery then got a call form SA this afternoon saying I can pick it up today.

However, I won't be able to take delivery until June or July because my current lease still has few months left. SA immediately told me that they can hold the order for me until then. Great experience so far with car order.

Bad experience with Tesla store though. I ordered a NEMA 14-50 adaptor on 4/4 from Tesla store, nothing showed up yet even the SR told me they have escalated the issue and requested a replacement about 10 days ago.

Ordered MYLR Blue with all other defaults on 4/3, estimated delivery date was late June to early July when I placed the order.
Got a text message this morning to schedule the delivery then got a call form SA this afternoon saying I can pick it up today.

However, I won't be able to take delivery until June or July because my current lease still has few months left. SA immediately told me that they can hold the order for me until then. Great experience so far with car order.

Bad experience with Tesla store though. I ordered a NEMA 14-50 adaptor on 4/4 from Tesla store, nothing showed up yet even the SR told me they have escalated the issue and requested a replacement about 10 days ago.
This was a similair situation and it's misleading. I needed to delay delivery a couple of days and they placed me back on hold. I wasn't clear on how the process worked. What they don't tell you is when they place you on hold, you need to click Im ready on your account. When you click "I'm ready" it's basically the same as you walking in a store that day and placing a new order (6-10 weeks) It just places you back in line. I also think it's punitive because there are people in this thread that placed orders a week or 2 after I clicked "Im ready" and have gotten Vins already and delivery dates. Point is don't wait until you need a car to get back in line. I've been without a car for over three weeks now and my SA is basically nonexistent.

This was a similair situation and it's misleading. I needed to delay delivery a couple of days and they placed me back on hold. I wasn't clear on how the process worked. What they don't tell you is when they place you on hold, you need to click Im ready on your account. When you click "I'm ready" it's basically the same as you walking in a store that day and placing a new order (6-10 weeks) It just places you back in line. I also think it's punitive because there are people in this thread that placed orders a week or 2 after I clicked "Im ready" and have gotten Vins already and delivery dates. Point is don't wait until you need a car to get back in line. I've been without a car for over three weeks now and my SA is basically nonexistent.
Thanks for sharing. I do see "I am ready" button in my order now.
Well, if I can't get a car on time, I will go for others such as e-tron or March-E. Audi dealer has been giving me pretty good lease deal, for 15,000 miles a year at the same payments for 10,000 miles with about $3000 down and $515 a month, considering it is a $71,000 car compares to $50,000 Model Y.

Thanks for sharing. I do see "I am ready" button in my order now.
Well, if I can't get a car on time, I will go for others such as e-tron or March-E. Audi dealer has been giving me pretty good lease deal, for 15,000 miles a year at the same payments for 10,000 miles with about $3000 down and $515 a month, considering it is a $71,000 car compares to $50,000 Model Y.
Thats fantastic. what dealer? Just running the calculator on Audi its over a grand a month with 3K down. I was really close on a mach E and think its the best runner against Tesla and Ford options is the best deal right now.

Last edited:
Thats fantastic. what dealer? Just running the calculator on Audi its over a grand a month with 3K down. I was really close on a mach E and think its the best runner against Tesla and Ford options is the best deal right now.
Audi Fletcher Jones in Costa Mesa. I guess they took both $7,000 federal and $1,500 California incentives off the total price.
I am looking for Mach-E too, but it seems I can't get it until next year if I order now. Definitely Ford Mustang EV will be my next lease.

I have the same color/configuration as you and got my VIN (179,0xx) yesterday (on the 24th of April), but I ordered on April 1st. I'm in New York and my delivery just moved forward to May 5th - May 11th. At one point it was May 18th - June 6th. They must be planning a batch of MSM.
Yup, in Bergen county NJ here, ordered MSM also and currently May 4-10 delivery with a 179 vin

Question: Can my MYP be snatched up by someone else? My SA says all my paperwork is good to go...
Just an update for you guys.
I’m in north Texas. Ordered on 4/5 MY LR Red, Induction, White interior, tow , FSD. Have been experiencing date changes like everyone else. Just got the vin this afternoon. And request to pay final payment. Hope everyone else’s comes soon. I know we are all very excited.
Nice! yep a little jealous

Ordered 4/9
Received VIN 4/25 (today) via website
MY Long Range, 5 seater, Midnight Silver Metallic, 20" Induction Wheels, Black Interior.
Picking up in Fremont, Ca once notified this week. I live 20 minutes away.
Congrats! How did you manage to pick up instead of touch less drop? I have been arguing with my SA today over text on being able to go to the delivery center to pick up rather than drop at my house.