Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh wow - that’s definitely a big difference just based on location. The performance model is 5-9 weeks and long range is now 6-9 weeks (which is much longer estimate than even yesterday). The model 3 WAS minimum 9 weeks when i got into the queue on 4/20
The whiplash is real haha
At this point, i wish i had the self control to stop checking the damned website and just go back to my life pre-order! Is there a support group for this waiting line? HAHA!
Me too. I will need to detox after this experience.

• Funny
Reactions: danno625 and Ubez
Thanks for the report. I plan to get by tomorrow and then to the Town Center too. I have paid balance now. I think my SA is out. He usually is off on Tuesday. I also want to check on the construction progress of out new V3 Supercharger. Really looking forward to having that one close by.

My accessories arrived yesterday too. I ordered guards for behind the wheels to prevent paint damage. Also a drawer for center console to store sunglasses.

Still waiting for floor mats to arrive.
What guards did you get?

I don't even check tesla anymore. Its all fugazi there until you actually get a VIN. I just check here for people's order dates and delivery dates.
I called my service advisor today for an update (I'm currently showing May 27-Jun 26, ordered 4/20). He said not to pay much attention to the date range given; that they are very, very general. He checked a report and said his best estimate for my delivery is June 16. ...so we'll see...

Picking up my black MYP this Saturday, 5/1, after ordering on 3/28
Nice! At the service center? For some reason they are delivering to my house even though I am within 3 miles of the service center. Not a big deal since I live so close to the service center and can call them if There is any major issues with the car. Still, I would have preferred to pick up at the service center.

I called my service advisor today for an update (I'm currently showing May 27-Jun 26, ordered 4/20). He said not to pay much attention to the date range given; that they are very, very general. He checked a report and said his best estimate for my delivery is June 16. ...so we'll see...
Yeah the person I dealt with at the showroom basically said don’t expect anything until June, which is what I was content with, until I discovered the addictive and ever changing profile date range.

Though I am anxious, I mostly don’t want to get caught off guard in case it comes in May. I have several engagements and won’t be as flexible to accept delivery as I normally am.

• Funny
Reactions: Emmadiane
Nice! At the service center? For some reason they are delivering to my house even though I am within 3 miles of the service center. Not a big deal since I live so close to the service center and can call them if There is any major issues with the car. Still, I would have preferred to pick up at the service center.
Yep at the service center, funny enough I’m also located less than 5 miles from mine. My advisor called and asked if I wanted to take advantage of the at home delivery, but I declined and said I’d prefer the service center and he confirmed it wouldn’t be an issue.

Hello, I’m already in the Reddit forums everyday but I figured I’d join this too.
My delivery dates have been such a pain. I originally ordered MY SR on 1/10 but ended up changing to MY LR on March 31.
April 11: 4/13 to 4/25
Disappeared for 6 days
April 17: 4/19 to 5/2
April 18: 4/20 to 5/5
April 19: 4/21 to 5/5
April 20: 4/22 to 5/5
April 21: 4/23 to 5/5
April 22: 4/24 to 5/6
Disappeared same night
April 23: 4/25 to 5/9
Now delivery date has been gone for 4 days.
My loan application expires on May 10.

Hello, I’m already in the Reddit forums everyday but I figured I’d join this too.
My delivery dates have been such a pain. I originally ordered MY SR on 1/10 but ended up changing to MY LR on March 31.
April 11: 4/13 to 4/25
Disappeared for 6 days
April 17: 4/19 to 5/2
April 18: 4/20 to 5/5
April 19: 4/21 to 5/5
April 20: 4/22 to 5/5
April 21: 4/23 to 5/5
April 22: 4/24 to 5/6
Disappeared same night
April 23: 4/25 to 5/9
Now delivery date has been gone for 4 days.
My loan application expires on May 10.
When did you apply for the loan?