Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you guys apply through Tesla? With what bank? I applied and got approved at 2.49% with US Bank and that approval is good for 60 days. US Bank is the first bank they try when you apply and if you can't get approved they then try with Wells Fargo, Chase, TD or BMO Harris. I heard that US Bank's approval is good for 60 days while only 30 days for the other banks.
I applied initially with Tesla financing and got 2.49% through Wells Fargo but they wanted a big down payment so I passed. I reached out to Navy Federal and got 2.29% at 72 months, no down payment and the offer is good until August. So I ended up going with them.

Reactions: proximanova
Well it's no Vin number but it was my EV feel good moment of the day, when you have Mercedes aspirations with a Chevy budget

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210520-130153.jpg
    Screenshot_20210520-130153.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 67
Yeah the SC also gave me an emphasis on Friday.
Just got a text from my SA about no estimated delivery showing on my account and his response was

"Once your vehicle is on the way to our delivery center you will get an update from this number. We've had a few people in the same situation where their ETA has fallen off nothing to cause alarm. It should be updated in the next couple of days."

So may be something is happening on Friday or the site being down right now has to do something with it.