Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1622056927754.png

I'm just going to keep posting this every day until I get a VIN lol

Ordered 5/10 and has always said 5-12 weeks. Is yours similar?
When I ordered the website said 6-8 weeks- but on my actual order page it has never had a date or week estimate- I've reached out to Tesla twice and they've assured me that everything is fine with my order and just to be patient... I'm not good at being patient though which is why I've spent so much time on this thread

Reactions: jfontana
Hey y’all, I ordered April 21. But I am not happy that we are all going to be guinea pigs for the new “Tesla Vision” Our vehicles will not even have radar sensors so what happens if it doesn’t work as well without them? I have to seriously consider if I want to keep the order. In Texas most of the highways are 80 plus mph and this new Tesla vision limits “Auto Steer“ to 75 mph. This is not going to fly. Anyone else have any problems with this? I feel we are being short changed.
I mean...you get the option then when you accept it. If you don't want it you're able to cancel at that point, saying you don't want that change.

I mean...you get the option then when you accept it. If you don't want it you're able to cancel at that point, saying you don't want that change.
Also, this is not the first time this has happened. When they were transitioning from Autopilot 1.0 to 2.0 they made drastic reductions in speed limits but eventually restored them. The way I see it, it's newer tech and I rather have the latest and greatest.

Hey y’all, I ordered April 21. But I am not happy that we are all going to be guinea pigs for the new “Tesla Vision” Our vehicles will not even have radar sensors so what happens if it doesn’t work as well without them? I have to seriously consider if I want to keep the order. In Texas most of the highways are 80 plus mph and this new Tesla vision limits “Auto Steer“ to 75 mph. This is not going to fly. Anyone else have any problems with this? I feel we are being short changed.
I hear you but I think if this wasn't a step in the right direction, they would release it like this. I think the "Auto steer" limiting at 75 mph will most likely be temporary. I'm a little excited to see where this goes but this is just my view..

So. Is there another way to speak to an SA that's not yours? Mine is ghosting me but I don't want to get my burger spit on if you know what I mean. I don't want to complain about her and then get boned on my delivery because I circumvented her. The reps in the chat only know how to congratulate you on your 8 week old order and give you general canned gibberish.

Reactions: GenericName