Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if the new interior door panels starting to hit M3s in the US will come to the Y as well at some point soon?

1622086413343.jpeg

Reactions: Soosh and Emmadiane
I’m so sick of waiting. Especially since people are getting VINs that ordered after me. If I ever go thru this shiz again, I’m thinking I’ll get grab an existing inventory one, OR or the week before the last month of the quarter. This waiting crap sucks.
Thats true, I don't understand logic how it works, I even complete full profile, accept loan and trade in upload current insurance , hope it will speed up things, and my configuration is not something unique is MSM LR 5 seat black interior. I've order 24 of April, I know is not so long waiting as you guys who ordered in March but still seeing people getting cars ordered after me.

• Love
Reactions: iratre
Got a VIN?
Unfortunately not. And I honestly don’t think I’ve looked at two websites more consecutively in my life than my account page and this forum. I also don’t think this waiting game would have been as bad if we had constant, reliable estimated delivery dates from the beginning. It’s the guessing game that’s making this so much worse.

I’m so sick of waiting. Especially since people are getting VINs that ordered after me. If I ever go thru this shiz again, I’m thinking I’ll get grab an existing inventory one, OR or the week before the last month of the quarter. This waiting crap sucks.
Yeah I can't help but to feel envious.
At this point the excitement has worn off and I just want the car already.
It wouldn't be nearly as bad if we at least had any idea of where our cars are but seeing 1-10 weeks from delivery date for the past 3 weeks is annoying.