Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Omg. Got an email saying finish payment. Clicked it.

I got my vin!!!!!!! 187xxx

says may 27-30 now begins the rush. Get loan, get insurance hope I have time to get it lol

Attachments

• FDD15F78-727D-4131-869D-3FBEEA4687B6.jpeg
    FDD15F78-727D-4131-869D-3FBEEA4687B6.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 79
Oh I’m plenty chill just tried of driving my F-250 everywhere. It sucks. It’s so damn big to take everywhere. I was hoping I’d have the MY7 before this weekend so I don’t have to drive my big ass truck 2.5 hours to Hershey for a soccer tournament. Yet here I am without a VIN and apparently (maybe) a car that hasn’t even been built yet.
Soccer coach here. I feel this 😂

Reactions: JETsDad
And one more question for the group: Tesla directs us to have the Tesla mobile app installed on our phones, so I installed it on mine. But it seems to have very little content. I assume that's because I don't have a VIN yet, but it still seems odd. When I open it, it says "Hi Jim Welcome to the Tesla family. Let's get started with an overview of your model Y features."

But there is no overview that I can find. At the bottom is a button that says "Get Support". If I click it, it opens my browser and takes me to a "Trending Topics" page. There's nothing on that page that is in any way specific to my model. In the upper right are two icons: A treasure chest that lets me share my referral code, and an "X" that signs my out and exits the app.

That's it. There doesn't appear to be anything else in the Tesla app. What am I missing here?
I'm told the Tesla app will start working when picking up the car. (getting mine Saturday)