Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Goodness, just got my VIN at 8:40PM here on the west coast - VIN 196****
Does anyone know how to schedule your delivery if you want to do a cashier's check versus a money transfer? It seems like you have to wire the money before scheduling on my page...

Praise the lord 🤪
Awesome! Congrats!

You've given me hope. Down here in SW WA, also ordered MSM on 04/07. Hopefully not too far behind you 😃

Curious, what was your estimated delivery date before the VIN?

I’m so sick of waiting. Especially since people are getting VINs that ordered after me. If I ever go thru this shiz again, I’m thinking I’ll get grab an existing inventory one, OR or the week before the last month of the quarter. This waiting crap sucks.
I know how you feel. I also ordered the same day, same blue & 7 seat except mine is Gemini wheels. My last M3 was also blue, ordered the same time and was received within 3-4 weeks. No problem at all! Thought it would be the same this time....but NOOO! You will probably get yours before me since I'm in CA.

My turn to post this(update in my signature)

will add info to spreadsheet tomorrow!

5259B9C4-CBA9-442A-86A3-0C739C34067E.jpeg

I might have to re-ask this when more people are awake but:
When doing the tasks, I filled out that I was going to go with third-party financing and filled out the bank information.
The MVPA has this bank filled out for financing. My question is:
Can I still reach out to autofinancing@tesla and ask if they can provide a better rate? Or am I pretty much set in stone with the bank I listed?

I might have to re-ask this when more people are awake but:
When doing the tasks, I filled out that I was going to go with third-party financing and filled out the bank information.
The MVPA has this bank filled out for financing. My question is:
Can I still reach out to autofinancing@tesla and ask if they can provide a better rate? Or am I pretty much set in stone with the bank I listed?
You can still reach out and always refinance after you take delivery, too.

Reactions: DavdOrtz