Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, it isn't.

The new headlights look like there is a circular light in the headlight instead of rectangular reflectors.
Just noticed the app now has my future model y avatar showing.. do others also have theirs? I don’t yet have a VIN, and have never had it show up like this before..

does this mean anything?
I don’t have that. Wondering if because I have my hubby’s Model X on it, as I use the car sometimes.

Ordered 5/13 and I'm doing carrier direct as I live in Central Montana. Assumed I wouldn't be getting delivery notice until July given the way things were looking (5 - 13 weeks) but I just got my VIN!

Order is for a LR AWD white on white 5 seater, no tow hitch. VIN - 198xxx

I never really read into what the VIN meant, that sounds very recent/high right?

how did mount kisco pickups buyers contact tesla at mount kisco directly for an early delivery? and payment
I already knew the SC was Mt. Kisco so I just called them to confirm my info and set up acceptance date, etc. (2 days ago). Getting BOT call from them today to confirm everything as well as "fraud protection" call from bank today (a little late you think???). Tried calling Mt. Kisco today and they must be busy as hell cause took several attempts to get through. Lucky everything is still a go for tomorrow 1 pm.

Hey to all my MA folks, just got emailed to get my VIN!!! I was able to log in smoothly (I assume as more people get their cars, there's less load on their site lol) I called and spoke with a delivery expert, he found me and said my MY is in transit for Thursday arrival and delivery appt for Friday morning!! Still a week to go but very excited, I might be able to sleep knowing I have everything in order, my last 3 loans have been with DCU so no worries on the loan, check is in the mail and keys will soon be in hand.

Ordered 5/3
VIN: 5/28, 196xxx
MY/Blue/Blk/5/ no tow or FSD
Pick up: Peabody, ma
Nice! 5/3 is my order date as well.

Ordered 4/18 and just keep getting a song and dance from SAs at Mt. Kisco, NY. Original estimate was 5.20 to 6.1. Then dates moved all over (disappearing sometimes). Couple of days ago it suddenly jumped to 6.10-6.30, and now it says "3-13 weeks" NOTE it does NOT say "from order date". Starting to think that I'd better prepared for months of waiting.
Do not fret. My order 4/16 via Mt. Kisco EDD's were all over the place ending with 6/13 to 30 then poof, it happened. Be patient.

Reactions: Hunnyfly
Took delivery of this beauty today in Chicago! Excuse my faces of excitement lol

The only issue we noticed was a coat hook that would not close unless you pushed it in a very specific way - but it’s apparently “within spec” so they declined to fix it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not a huge deal, especially since everything else was stellar!

Also - not sure if this was circulated around this thread but it looks like certain markets are receiving rocker PPF and mud flaps pre-installed. Ours came with PPF, which was an awesome surprise! No mud flaps, but it seems like those have only been in Canada so far.

Fingers crossed everyone is waiting gets their car soon! It’s just as good as we were hoping it to be!

Attachments

• EA1AFE0C-051A-494C-8EA3-7CF6115E3532.jpeg
    EA1AFE0C-051A-494C-8EA3-7CF6115E3532.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
  • 5BC3467D-220C-4E22-860E-CC28B6AC816E.jpeg
    5BC3467D-220C-4E22-860E-CC28B6AC816E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
I’m holding off on my Model Y order was to take delvery June 1. The reason the NHTSA have removed check marks for features no longer active on the vehicles build after April 27 because of the radar being removed. Tesla has said will fix this via software update knowing past timeframes from Tesla this could take months or a year there will be using these vehicles to get data from them in North America which will take time this whole implementation of Tesla Vision is a F-up and guess what your car insurance premiums will be way more until this safety features are back up on Model Y & 3s

-No Crash Imminent Braking​

- No Forward Collision Warning​

- No Dynamic Brake Support​

It only because they have not tested that those features are still available after the change.

Took delivery of this beauty today in Chicago! Excuse my faces of excitement lol

The only issue we noticed was a coat hook that would not close unless you pushed it in a very specific way - but it’s apparently “within spec” so they declined to fix it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not a huge deal, especially since everything else was stellar!

Also - not sure if this was circulated around this thread but it looks like certain markets are receiving rocker PPF and mud flaps pre-installed. Ours came with PPF, which was an awesome surprise! No mud flaps, but it seems like those have only been in Canada so far.

Fingers crossed everyone is waiting gets their car soon! It’s just as good as we were hoping it to be!
Congrats! Looks amazing. Looking forward to taking delivery soon of mine!

Reactions: justcaro
I’m holding off on my Model Y order was to take delvery June 1. The reason the NHTSA have removed check marks for features no longer active on the vehicles build after April 27 because of the radar being removed. Tesla has said will fix this via software update knowing past timeframes from Tesla this could take months or a year there will be using these vehicles to get data from them in North America which will take time this whole implementation of Tesla Vision is a F-up and guess what your car insurance premiums will be way more until this safety features are back up on Model Y & 3s

-No Crash Imminent Braking​

- No Forward Collision Warning​

- No Dynamic Brake Support​

That's...not an accurate understanding of the issue. The NHTSA removed the checkmarks because some of the systems that those things were connected to were removed, but Tesla can re-test the cars at any point and get the checkmarks back (literally in a week they could do it). Those features aren't gone...the NHTSA just doesn't know that they still work after a hardware change.