Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's your order date? Mine is 5/16 in Orlando. I have the same date range of EDD.
My RN is from launch but I had it on hold and officially took it off around 5/10 I can't see the exact date but it was around there give or take a few days. Its a MCR so I am guessing it won't be super quick because of the color... I am betting if I had a white one I'd be getting it this week

Reactions: Mepri
My husband just got a Mach E yesterday right off the dealer lot and no dealer markup. We might of got lucky but there was 3 other people there purchasing Mach Es. I’m so jealous. My EDD went from 4-14 weeks, to continuous service unavailable days, to prepare for delivery, to June 21-30, to nothing, and now 3-13 weeks.
I thought seriously about a Mach-e. What eventually tipped me to Tesla was that Ford needs a couple of years on the bleeding edge to normalize everything (never buy version1.0!) and also (the slayer, IMO) I do not want to be at the mercy of Electrify America charging. Yes, they have fast chargers, but VERY VERY few.

I thought seriously about a Mach-e. What eventually tipped me to Tesla was that Ford needs a couple of years on the bleeding edge to normalize everything (never buy version1.0!) and also (the slayer, IMO) I do not want to be at the mercy of Electrify America charging. Yes, they have fast chargers, but VERY VERY few.
Very few and even fewer working... LOL they are constantly broken!

Reactions: geekfam
I

I love driving too and came from a BMW M3 when I got my first S in 2013, no AP at all back then. Fast forward now and my X is AP 1.0 and highway driving with AP is amazing. I had to drive 2.5 hours in a non-AP ICE the other day - all highway in traffic. It sucked. AP on highway alone is well worth it.

Not sure I really care about FSD as the local driving is where acceleration and handling are really fun.

2x e36 M
1 e46 M
1 e92 M

Almost an r8 v10 - but moved overseas

I hear ya on the driving thing, FSD might be good for long trips but I can bring myself to justify spending that much on it. In the M days I totally would have done it but there’s days, nah

Reactions: elguapo
Yikes...hate hearing these stories...really hoping things rapidly improve. AP in my M3 is so amazing...I really hope the Y isn't a significant downgrade! Still can't wait to get it though.

Someone posted this already... Whenever they do a major revision to AP it always takes a step back as they are conservative and it takes time for the machine learning to catch up to where the old setup was. Just remember the previous iteration has millions of miles under its belt; it will take some time but once they catch up, it will far exceed the old setup. it always does...

Hey everyone, thought I would stop by and give an update and say farewell. Thanks for sitting in the waiting room with me and sharing the ups and downs.

So I have had a few days with the car now and I thought I would stop by and update this post. For any of you nervous about the radar removal. Don't be! I am really glad we decided to push and take ownership. My AP is configured now, and it works just like the demo unit with a few exceptions but they are not major enough for me to not want the car and I have faith Tesla will at some point bring it on par with Radar. I only test drove the demo car once and have never owned any Teslas so my experience with AP is limited.

The first day we drove over to RPM Tesla (they are local) to pick up a few goodies and we used AP all the way there. Then we took a trip to the Hsi Lai Buddhist Temple in LA - lots of twisty mountain roads and we used AP for that drive to test it out.

In the end, it's a personal choice, I just wanted to share our experience as I know how most of you are feeling.

Here is a pic of our Y with the few DIY mods we have already started. Next week is a busy week with PPF and Wrapping.

Attachments

• tesla.jpg
    tesla.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 98
Hey everyone, thought I would stop by and give an update and say farewell. Thanks for sitting in the waiting room with me and sharing the ups and downs.

So I have had a few days with the car now and I thought I would stop by and update this post. For any of you nervous about the radar removal. Don't be! I am really glad we decided to push and take ownership. My AP is configured now, and it works just like the demo unit with a few exceptions but they are not major enough for me to not want the car and I have faith Tesla will at some point bring it on par with Radar. I only test drove the demo car once and have never owned any Teslas so my experience with AP is limited.

The first day we drove over to RPM Tesla (they are local) to pick up a few goodies and we used AP all the way there. Then we took a trip to the Hsi Lai Buddhist Temple in LA - lots of twisty mountain roads and we used AP for that drive to test it out.

In the end, it's a personal choice, I just wanted to share our experience as I know how most of you are feeling.

Here is a pic of our Y with the few DIY mods we have already started. Next week is a busy week with PPF and Wrapping.
okay we got the same config, but i am really liking the black rims, might be powder coating time