Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Follow up question about searching for a VIN within the page source code:
Once it appears here, does that mean my MYLR has been built? and I should assume it’s either en route to my SC in Charlotte or perhaps has arrived at my SC?

FWIW, I’ve attempted to look it up several times so far and no hits yet. Will gladly confirm once I get a VIN!

Follow up question about searching for a VIN within the page source code:
Once it appears here, does that mean my MYLR has been built? and I should assume it’s either en route to my SC in Charlotte or perhaps has arrived at my SC?

FWIW, I’ve attempted to look it up several times so far and no hits yet. Will gladly confirm once I get a VIN!

From my understanding, it has been built or somewhere in the building process with this hold, was built and sitting in a storage lot somewhere waiting for the update.

So far source code has only had success once the accept Tesla Vision prompt shows up on your account page in this latest round. No VIN has popped up before hand in the source code.

Reactions: Emmadiane
Will do, i need to hit you up for some Hawaii suggestions, me and the wife are planning a trip
Absolutely, anytime! I’m going to send you some information for the both of you in a little bit. My husband is in management at the Marriott Waikoloa Ocean Club and Resort. He said he can help you all with discounts if you all are coming to The Big Island 😊

Last edited:
From my understanding, it has been built or somewhere in the building process with this hold, was built and sitting in a storage lot somewhere waiting for the update.

So far source code has only had success once the accept Tesla Vision prompt shows up on your account page in this latest round. No VIN has popped up before hand in the source code.
Thank you. Guess that means I’m back to neurotically refreshing my account page, looking for that Tesla Vision prompt 😜 or a reappearance of EDD. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: Soosh

I received my Vin since the 28th and I have not yet received any text to sign or pay. Do you have any idea if this would take longer to receive it? o_Oo_Oo_O

TESLA.png

Absolutely, anytime! I’m going to send you some information for the both of you in a little bit. My husband is in management at the Marriott Waikoloa Ocean Club and Resort. He said he can help you all with discounts if you all are coming to The Bug Island 😊
Well my wife is an RN and has been frontline since day one working with covid patients, and she needs a break so we are looking to go in the upcoming months. Appreciate the offer to help

Interested in knowing this as well. My previous car did not have lumbar support for passenger and I was specifically looking for cars which have same level of comfort for passengers as it had for drivers. For me this is a dealbreaker and it is really shitty of tesla to make us wait for months and then remove features with 0 notice
I agree. I don't use lumbar support but my wife does and that's what helped me convince her to get the car.