Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup. Went away around 10AM EST this morning....not that I'm obsessively checking it or anything :)
Honestly, I wish mine changed more often. It would make the 100 daily refreshes worth it. :)

Still sitting at 6/15-6/30 since yesterday. This is Tesla speak for “we may call you tomorrow and tell you to get your car and you have 3 days..OR, we may call you on 6/30 and tell you to get it today or wait until September”. Either way, Tesla will work to make it inconvenient and annoying, but the cars are so great (and there’s no competition).

I released my order on 4/6 and had an initial EDD of 6/15 - 6/30 which disappeared for most of the duration. Showed up two days ago as 6/13 and then changed to 6/15 yesterday. Today I checked and had the page to accept the radar change. Have a vin as of today but still no option to schedule delivery.

I did let my delivery center know that I would be out of the country 5/28 to 6/6 and they said they would put a note on my account. so seems like as my vacation period ends they are starting to move my delivery process forward.
Oh man that sucks I hope you are able to get it next week and it doesn't mess up your delivery

Reactions: vpatel787
While we wait, anyone have a recommendation for a front license plate holder that can flip up and down? I am in MD and have been pulled over in my X for not having a front plate. I do not want one on my Y, but no there are disappearing options.

Before replying, consider 1) I can do little/no electrical work and am not touching the batter or 12v on my Tesla and 2) there’s no great aftermarket folks in my area.

Any help would be appreciated.

ok - I got VINed last Thursday, but the EDD 3 day window shifted 1 day with every day that passed. (MYLR MSM/Black/nductions Tow 4/10). That is, until today, my account showed a delivers of Friday ... at my home address :). Dunno what trigged the delivery vs picking up at the sc (shortest route is only about 11 miles). Now that it is REALLY on the way I'm even more interested in the variations that I am hearing about. I get the whole Passenger Lumbar question (arghhh) but what is the deal with mud flaps and PPF. Are they already on some cars? Should I go get them? What about the console tray? Is it still AWOL?

So these inventory cars can we snag one or is Tesla just matching them, sorry, Just came to this thread. Kind of in shock this is happening like this.
You can snag one but you’ll give up the $100 on your current deposit. Also, I “bought” an inventory car in early May only to have delivery cancelled by Tesla and then argue with Tesla to get my money back. Caveat emptor.

Reactions: A55!
ordered 5/14, and yes that was my assumption based on where I am, but i got an email earlier that stated Bethesda, MD (Montgomery Mall). I wonder if they're going to transfer it from the Tysons/VA location due to overflow at Rockville. Or so I remember reading about that somewhere...
Interesting. My location is also Rockville. My SA works out of the Montgomery Mall location. Will have to keep an eye on things as they progress to see if they switch from Rockville to somewhere else.

Model Y dates on order page are now 9-13 weeks for Long Range.

1622595952055.png

• Informative
Reactions: sgalla04