Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At Least I'm not the only April who hasn't received a VIN number in New England. Ordered 4/6 and no news
Haha you are not alone... I already accepted the vision thing over the weekend, got a text to pickup the car I’ve chosen a delivery date June 10 still no VIN as of today... But i managed to find it... Since im leasing my leasing contract was ready and i could download it from the tesla website... On the leasing contract my VIN was there... 197XXX
called the insurance company and im good to go on the 10th. I don’t think i will ever see a VIN on the website until the day i get the car.

Reactions: Vic155
Update...did a refresh this morning and now its showing a EDD July 31 - August 20. Guess its a Q3 delivery for sure.
Just got an update on my 5/20 hold removed order showing Estimated Delivery: July 20 - August 09. Ironic that July 20 is exactly 3 months to the day that I released my order hold. Bummer, there goes a chunk of change for me (NYS rebate and a low loan interest rate).

Haha you are not alone... I already accepted the vision thing over the weekend, got a text to pickup the car I’ve chosen a delivery date June 10 still no VIN as of today... But i managed to find it... Since im leasing my leasing contract was ready and i could download it from the tesla website... On the leasing contract my VIN was there... 197XXX
called the insurance company and im good to go on the 10th. I don’t think i will ever see a VIN on the website until the day i get the car.
I have same situation, no vin in my account only in source code. I called yesterday in Laval SC, not an easy task to get someone actually answered , I told that I have delivery date scheduled and I need my VIN for insurance, guy told I am sending you email with VIN right now, and nothing was sent to me. Then after two hours I called Montreal Sales department, guy told they can not provide me my VIN as they don’t know, only 72-48h before delivery date they will know, I told him how this could be as guy from SC told me that he will send and on Sunday girl from SC told that car is in transit and currently in Chicago.
I really dont understand what is the process here, I jus really hope they will not swap VIN’s

Reactions: Emmadiane and rmack
Just got an update on my 5/20 hold removed order showing Estimated Delivery: July 20 - August 09. Ironic that July 20 is exactly 3 months to the day that I released my order hold. Bummer, there goes a chunk of change for me (NYS rebate and a low loan interest rate).
I feel for you. I wish we could trade spots in line. We both removed holds and received opposite desired EDDs. I can’t believe I removed my hold a couple weeks after you and I have an earlier EDD. We are both East Coast. Only difference is config with Tow for you. You could take my build and add tow after delivery for $200 extra. You’d still save with the NYS rebate. I wasn’t looking to purchase tow though.

You could have my late June delivery and I would love your late July early August!

I feel for you. I wish we could trade spots in line. We both removed holds and received opposite desired EDDs. I can’t believe I removed my hold a couple weeks after you and I have an earlier EDD. We are both East Coast. Only difference is config with Tow for you. You could take my build and add tow after delivery for $200 extra. You’d still save with the NYS rebate. I wasn’t looking to purchase tow though.

You could have my late June delivery and I would love your late July early August!
Yeah it's funny how this worked out isn't it? My delivery will now probably line up perfectly and miss some new federal point of sale rebate by a week or something.

I have same situation, no vin in my account only in source code. I called yesterday in Laval SC, not an easy task to get someone actually answered , I told that I have delivery date scheduled and I need my VIN for insurance, guy told I am sending you email with VIN right now, and nothing was sent to me. Then after two hours I called Montreal Sales department, guy told they can not provide me my VIN as they don’t know, only 72-48h before delivery date they will know, I told him how this could be as guy from SC told me that he will send and on Sunday girl from SC told that car is in transit and currently in Chicago.
I really dont understand what is the process here, I jus really hope they will not swap VIN’s
I call my S.A on her cell phone forget about calling at the dealership. I was thinking about the same thing hope they don’t swap it last min or else im f***! Ill have to call back my insurance and switch it. But what are the chances they swap it? I ordered a MYP I doubt they’ll have a exact same built config like mine to switch to. Yeh that process is really complicated, but it will all end next week for me and i can’t wait... When are you picking up yours?