Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My original white LR order flipped back to July from September. History:

5/30 (morning): EDD: 3-13 weeks (6/20 - 8/29)
6/1 (morning): EDD: blank
6/3 (morning): EDD: July 20 - August 09
6/5 (morning): EDD: July 21 - August 10
6/6 (morning): EDD: July 19 - August 08
6/8 (morning): EDD: July 22 - August 11
6/9 (morning): EDD: July 23 - August 12
6/10 (morning): EDD: July 21 - August 10
6/11 (morning): EDD: July 22 - August 11
6/12 (morning): EDD: July 26 - August 15
6/14 (morning): EDD: July 21 - August 10
6/15 (morning): EDD: September
6/16 (morning): EDD: July 17 - August 06
6/17 (morning): EDD: September
6/18 (morning): EDD: July 20 - August 09
I ordered 5/26 and we have the same trajectory! Dying to see where it ends..

Reactions: dsandhu and suprax
Just received an email asking me to complete my final payment to prioritize delivery, but I don’t see anything on the account page to do that.

EDD has gone back to July 19-August 8th from September.
Mine went back to early august from September as well. Everyone needs to just ignore the EDD until you get a VIN. It’s obviously meaningless

I received this email today morning, was this normal?
I am expecting Tesla vision page or text msg. When I went to account I don’t see any option to pay not that I am planning to.

Ordered 5/14 Mt Kisco
Still EDD shows July 14 to Aug 3

E68ADFBE-6461-4550-9C4F-F92710B52205.jpeg

I definitely don’t have a VIN or the “accept Tesla Vision” button, so I would assume not.
Hmmm same now I’m going to try the html code trick to see if Tesla’s website has a vin assigned but it hasn’t notified us yet through the app/link. Go to your main tesla account page where you see the mode y hit control U then search for encodedvin. That’s apparently one method and sometimes it shows up in the html code before the app has you accept tesla vision and tells you your vin.

I received this email today morning, was this normal?
I am expecting Tesla vision page or text msg. When I went to account I don’t see any option to pay not that I am planning to.

Ordered 5/14 Mt Kisco
Still EDD shows July 14 to Aug 3

View attachment 674790
Also it says make final payment and proritize your delivery.
wow now tesla is giving shortcut to people who pay in full 🥺

Me too. Those that have taken delivery, how long before getting a VIN did you get the email from Tesla asking you to make final payment?
Got the request to make final payment the same morning I got the vin. Logged in and saw the VIN. Haven’t submitted payment yet though, I just got another email from them this morning. Though I’m curious if the car will be prioritized for pickup if I submit first.
Seems like a lot of ppl don’t submit payment until they can inspect the car.

Reactions: und2000 and BitJam
Woke up this morning to not only just “September” but actual dates… September 9th - 29th. No way I am waiting that long. Thats a 20 to 23 week lead time, absolutely ridiculous.

gotta be a mistake. considering others here had September, and July and august EDDs but are taking delivery this week or next, I hope you’ll be in that boat as well.