Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for your help and hand holding aditgarg. Unfortunately I get a different screen when the bank account isn't found. I get "Pay with other options" and "Try again". The pay with other options branch gives me some text explaining how to do a wire transfer or certified check.

View attachment 675133
Good grief, thanks for sharing this. Obviously something causes Tesla to present different options to individuals. Thanks for helping me, and hopefully others about this.

Reactions: BitJam
Is anyone using PLAID (not the car) on the Tesla web site to pay for their car? I ask because my old car may have died yesterday and it is a very long walk to the bank to do a wire transfer.
My bank’s security denied logging into it. That’s why I brought a personal check to delivery. SA initiated an ACH at the SC. No need to go to the bank beforehand.

Reactions: OCJeff and BitJam
Anyone that took delivery in the Alpharetta GA service center, did they reach out to you prior to delivery to confirm everything is a go? My delivery is scheduled for 11am on 6/20 and I have not heard from anyone.

On the plus side, i finally installed the Wall connector today and got a few accessories in. Now just need the car :)
Gratz! I got our second one installed on Wednesday. Unfortunately they've removed the wired load balancing connection from the Ben 3 chargers in favor of wireless... Nice if you have two wireless, but for people like me that have the ben 2 version we are now screwed. I am going to have to manually throttle down the ben 3 charger to avoid overloading the breaker.

The only thing I noticed is it requires a lot more “force” on the wheel when you get the AP “alert”. With my X, if my hands are on the wheel, it almost never needs me to “shake” the wheel. With the Y, there were a couple times where I had to move the wheel so much to get the alert to go away, that it actually turned off auto steer and I had to re-engage.
Thanks for the feedback! Its always good to hear from someone else who's actually had a lot of experience with previous AP as a comparison.

I noticed the same thing when my Mom was driving her MY. I was trying to explain to her that she just needed a bit of "weight" on the wheel to avoid the message but it kept coming up for her and she would have to "turn" the wheel some to get the alert to subside... I thought it was just her not getting it yet. Hopefully they figure out the force feedback in addition to the 75 mph limit soon. Its just to slow for us down here when the speed limit is 70 on most highways.

Wahoo! I got the "schedule your delivery" text this evening! I will be taking delivery this coming Friday afternoon. Here's hoping that some of my Pittsburgh friends will be sharing the truck that it will be arriving on.

Kind of an odd change occurred with the scheduling. When the text came in I immediately logged into the scheduling portal and selected the first available timeslot, Wednesday 6/23, and received a confirmation at that time that I had the appointment scheduled. I am now reviewing my account two hours later and seeing that the delivery date has already changed to 6/25. Why even ask me to schedule if you're just going to decide when I need to show up?
LOL Gratz on the delivery apt!! 🎉 Super jealous!!! Hopefully whatever cross country transport yours was on had mine on it and its making its way down the east coast now. Your baby is 3k newer than mine so it should be HERE!
Hilarious that they just went and changed your apt like that without even notifying you. but can we really be surprised? HAHAHA

Similar situation….Received a VIN from an inventory car I found in Florida. Been waiting on it for over a week and half now and when I checked in with the SC this afternoon, they tell me the car is still on hold yet they cant seem to find a driver to bring it up to MD. I told them forget it and release the vehicle. I will find another one closer. Frustrating dealing with them.
If only you'd ordered a MCR with my specs! ROFL... mine is supposedly coming from freemont, I didn't order an inventory car. My order is from launch so the price savings I am getting are WAY to much to give up for an inventory car. $1000 impatient tax I can stomach, but $6500 is out of my comfort zone

• Funny
Reactions: Gor-Gor and Cybwiz
Truly IS. I knew my car was arriving on 6/22 at the SC.. but I called the SC today and they said, likely they'll receive it 6/23 and it takes about 12 hours to prep (what?) and then I'd be looking at the 24-28th..... but i already have an appointment for PPF install on the 25th.. so I'm hoping its not anytime after the 24th...
Oh man! well at least you know that much! I am still waiting to find out if mine has even left freemont 😭
I've been holding off on setting the PPF+Ceramic & TINT appointments but maybe I just need to book them and help the universe along...

I ordered a model Y from existing inventory today, the car has 600 miles odo reading and will get delivered next week, quite happy as my current EDD was in Aug-Sep. when I spoke to a Tesla rep, he mentioned that demo car comes as is. It may have some visible wear and tear and Tesla won’t fix them. They hv discounted $160 as price adjustment.

Not sure how the car would be and if I hv to finally reject it. Anyone has experience with demo or existing inventory car?
Yes, even with a demo car you have the option to reject it if there are things they won't/can't fix that your not going to live with. Just keep your current order in place until you've seen and accepted the delivery so you don't loose your place in line.

They recorded random footage?! what's that mean lol... like it didn't save that drive but saved others? do you have "save clip on honk" enabled? if you honked then it will be in the saved footage folder instead of the standard drive folder
I didn't honk the horn. I didn't want to scare the deer. I was driving downhill. It saves random footage and not footage of my co-workers checking out the vehicle. They tell me that they were looking at the car. I haven't gotten any footage of people around the vehicle just random footage of nothing like of me driving on the street.