Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
funny you mention the hourly account updates, most days i probably check 4-5 times a day for changes. I do this despite having never experienced the EDD changing more than one a day.

In other words, i have zero excuse for compulsively abusing myself, there is no data to justify my delusion, and I am pretty sure that I have a problem.
I have the same specs and same pick up location, just ordered last week though. Hopefully you get it soon, so I can take over your account checking process :)

Reactions: Joshnolan225
Oohhh....now the EDD account site is "temporarily unavailable". What kind of conspiracies can we come up with now regarding updates. ;)

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 9.52.24 AM.png

In the occurrence you were paying in full in cash. You would have to send full payment before receiving the car. What jama999 May be referring is most people outside of Texas and Michigan (for example) are able to wait until seeing the car before submitting final payment.
Yeah sorry should have made this clearer. We have some strange laws regarding buying from non-dealers here in TX so its a little confusing.

Reactions: iratre