Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally had some movement today, went from 8/15-9/4 to 8/4-8/21. So I am going to take that as some good news, since it moved up and the window tightened a little bit.

Hopefully @ajs847 @vvkp and @bap1803691 have some similar information.

Now that they moved up I am not going to look at them, that way the dates will stop moving. Because you know the whole box and cat thing.

I finally had some movement today, went from 8/15-9/4 to 8/4-8/21. So I am going to take that as some good news, since it moved up and the window tightened a little bit.

Now that they moved up I am not going to look at them, that way the dates will stop moving. Because you know the whole box and cat thing.
I just checked and mine changed to the same EDD as yours 8/4 to 8/21 lol. This is making me nervous now with the work trip from 11th to 21st.

Reactions: BitJam
My SA reached out by text today....says to ignore the default 7-11 weeks. He sees my car is expected to be built before the end of the month and in FL for delivery by mid-Aug. Fingers crossed he's right!!!
Maybe the SA was right!!! Moved off of 7-11 weeks this morning. Now showing EDD Aug 7-21, just like the SA said.

MYP, White/Black, order 6/25

Reactions: BitJam
Another day, another day!
My early date moved out a day, but for the 3rd day in a row my late date has stayed the same which I am, even though I shouldn't be, taking that as a good sign!
Ordered 5/8 #teamblue - New dates are now Aug 7-Aug 21, which means the window remains 15 days away from today as it has every day for the last couple weeks, but the window has shortened to two weeks which I am a little encouraged by... 🤞 🤞

I just checked and mine changed to the same EDD as yours 8/4 to 8/21 lol. This is making me nervous now with the work trip from 11th to 21st.

Yup my EDD moved up one day on the close end. Now 8/4-8/22!