Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My agreements are completed. Anyone else?
Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 1.01.53 PM.png

My EDD was the same today (7/30-8/5), but I noticed that the review agreements section was now showing with a greyed out review button. I decided to call and see if they had an update and they finally did! They told me the vehicle is on a train and should arrive on 8/2. They let me schedule a pickup for 8/3. After scheduling the pickup appointment the EDD changed to the scheduled pickup day. Also, the final payment section is now showing.

I think there is a high probability of getting HEPA since the build date is supposed to be 7/18. I will update on 8/3 after pickup to confirm.

Anyone know if TX is still pushing out MY castings or was it just the test run(s) and that's it? I wondering all the activity is for an announcement during the earnings call on Monday?
I heard that they wanted the casting process ready for production but the new 4680 batteries are going into the Cybertruck first and then after a few production cycles they will add them to the MY. Those who have an older MY RN may either have it canceled (similar to Plaid+) in order to pay the new price for the NEW MY or won't be allocated one with a new battery since they didn't pay for it (i.e. get an older VIN while they still have them). Once the 2170 MY's are sold out they will likely cancel everyone else's order. Tesla may also try to incentivize people into cancelling their orders for a new one to "be in the front of the line".

TL;DR: 4680 batteries are going into Cybertruck first. MY's will still have 2170 batteries for a while. Once they sell those out, you could lose your RN if it's for a 2170 MY and have to place another order.

My EDD was the same today (7/30-8/5), but I noticed that the review agreements section was now showing with a greyed out review button. I decided to call and see if they had an update and they finally did! They told me the vehicle is on a train and should arrive on 8/2. They let me schedule a pickup for 8/3. After scheduling the pickup appointment the EDD changed to the scheduled pickup day. Also, the final payment section is now showing.

I think there is a high probability of getting HEPA since the build date is supposed to be 7/18. I will update on 8/3 after pickup to confirm.
I have HEPA and my build date was 7/13

So you had the grayed out button, called the SA, and they activated it? I foresee lots of frantic calls to SA's :)

So you had the grayed out button, called the SA, and they activated it? I foresee lots of frantic calls to SA's :)
Uh oh, sorry Tesla SA's. Lol. I got info on the car and a scheduled pickup by calling, so in my case it did help. Review agreements is still greyed out until closer to pickup, but everything else appeared. So I'm not saying rush to call them if your account page shows the greyed out button, but I'm also not saying not to. 😉

I'm not sure if they are dumping cancelled reservations onto the new inventory site like they do at certain times, but if so, head's up on my white Model Y that I cancelled a few minutes ago, which was heading to the NY Metro area (Mt. Kisco) for delivery 8/2-8/4. I bought a new inventory car in June. It's stock white with the only option being a tow hitch. Good luck!

Attachments

• cancelled.JPG
    cancelled.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 65
I'm not sure if they are dumping cancelled reservations onto the new inventory site like they do at certain times, but if so, head's up on my white Model Y that I cancelled a few minutes ago, which was heading to the NY Metro area (Mt. Kisco) for delivery 8/2-8/4. I bought a new inventory car in June. It's stock white with the only option being a tow hitch. Good luck!
DOH! That's my car! Seriously!

Reactions: und2000 and suprax
Dang; so close, even picking up at Mt. Kisco...just missing the 20" wheels and white interior...

Last edited:
Reactions: suprax