Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD dates keep moving a day at a time, with the front date of the window always being 2 days away. I've been 2 days away for weeks now. This keeps coming to mind...

Happy almost 1,000 pages everyone.
the last few days I've had a shrinking window (from 20 days down to now 16) with my furthest date staying at 8/24 and the others kreeping forward and keeping a 11-12 day buffer from current to the closest date.

Tesla plays some serious mind games with their customers.

Reactions: PatrickTM and md99
Question for those who actually have taken delivery. How long after you uploaded your insurance card did you get the complete agreements button???
I am picking up on 8/3. I paid and added insurance already, but the "review agreements" button is still greyed out. I was told it would be available 2-3 days before pickup (the website says within 24 hours).

Reactions: PatrickTM and MBx4
$35 adaptor works the same. and once the wall connector is installed, can’t move residences with it since it’s permanent.
the WC can be moved from residence to residence, I'm getting quotes from electricians who offer free one time move. One of the electricians said they install a switch next to the WC to turn off the power in order to disconnect it to move or service it and the wires can be converted to a NEMA plug when moving of if we get rid of the tesla.