Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is the general consensus that you get a VIN before an EDD? Or is it the other way around? Also, how much longer after completing your profile are people getting a VIN or EDD?
Usually EDD first then VIN. EDD can mean quite little though.

Profile completion to EDD has been varying it seems.

Profile completion to VIN is the long wait.

I ordered these
Smart eLf Car Seat Protector + Backseat Car Organizer Kick Mat, Large & Waterproof 600D Fabric Child Auto CarSeat Protectors Saver for Baby Sit with S

and these

Royal Oxford Luxury Baby Car Seat Protector, Gorilla 900 Oxford

There was another thread in here with people talking about seats and these were recommended by a few people. I really like them so far! They look good and they offer a good amount of protection while still allowing the boys to buckle themselves in.

Grats on your VIN and impending delivery!!!
These are good I just order the baby back seat one

• Love
Reactions: digitalboi
1627594989281.png

Here's a partial tracking of my EDD, format shamelessly stolen from another poster here. I ordered on 6/5, so I missed most of the first half of tracking. Visually it's clear that my earliest EDD keeps pushing back by a day and the latest EDD holds strong for a while then retreats under duress and takes up a position further away from the front battle line. Or something like that.

SA says build will happen around 8/18, with delivery at end-ish of month. #teamblue

Still stuck on August 14 - September 3 this morning. Not sure whether I should be glad or worried that I’ve been stuck here for almost 2 weeks now.

And because idk how to change my signature: MYLR, MSM, induction wheels, white interior, 5-seat, FSD, & no tow
I have an identical build and I’ve been stuck on Aug 16-Sep 5 for two weeks (minus shifting a a day from Aug 15 a few days ago).

So maybe they are building that type around then?