Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
May 3rd order ... not really sweating it. Tesla is on valve time lol

Edit - Oops forgot to insert quote re Current Delivery Times
Where are you taking delivery? We’re using Littleton and they’ve told us not to expect the car any sooner than October for our early July order. They did indicate that Colorado is included in the “west coast” in terms of ordering, so maybe that will be lucky for you for the EOQ push!!!

Reactions: CSTARZZ
This is the problem with moving the dates of the estimated deliveries, it gives you time to look at other cars and maybe change your mind. The wait time, eat you up from the inside out. They really need to find a better solution, give estimated delivery predates along with estimated final delivery dates, maybe a manufacture date, or a soft date. Idk. Something that keeps people to stick with their orders, and them hope, for a quick delivery.

There she is. I don't know why, but we both are in sync. I also sold my car in June just because I got a good deal. Of course here, my hubby isn't but my wife wants me to get the car. I'm buying the car for her, but I always drive when we go out. Lol.
This is supposed to be my mom car he says he can never go electric LIES — he does most the driving when we’re together and both test drives he had a blast. I’m just honestly the most impatient human being on the planet. But this forum has helped me realized that we’re just one big convention of impatient people. Impatient Anonymous. I hope we both get them at the same time!!!

Just registered, first time poster, long time lurker. (Since about page 150) This forum has been nice so that I know I'm not alone in my wait or frustration!

I didn't call Tesla in the beginning. Not at all for the first 6 weeks probably. In part due to my SA saying he would send me his info but never did. Could not even remember his name. So finally reached out and figured out who he was and got in touch with him. Same story as everyone else. Soon, check the EDD, probably end of June. Then June came and went, now nearly August. Irritated as one SA told me not to complete my trade-in details (back in May) until closer to the June EDD so that it does not expire. Did complete trade-in info anyway on May 19th, and glad I did. Come to learn from a (nice) guy at the DC that they changed how the profile completion works last quarter (with no notice to employees) so that trade-in completion does impact delivery.

Some accessories waiting to go. Got a Splitvolt for our new (old) house to use with the old dryer circuit and mobile connector. No room on the original panel for a circuit so will have to live with the slower charge rate, at least the dryer is in the garage so could be worse.

Last call to SA he indicated that I 'should' get a VIN this week (almost come and gone now) and 'should' get the car 2nd week of August. Just hoping that this doesn't all happen the 4 days I'm on vacation and completely unreachable next week.

15wks 4days since order, 10wks 1day since 'profile complete' with 1 re-up of my trade-in already
Not holding breath

Also stealing this signature!...

Model MYLR | Exterior MSM | Interior Black | Seats 5-seater | Wheels 19" Gemini | Tow Yes | FSD No
Ordered 04/11/2021 | Location Portland, OR | EDD Sep 3 - 23 | RN11478**** | VIN No | Delivery Date No

This is the problem with moving the dates of the estimated deliveries, it gives you time to look at other cars and maybe change your mind. The wait time, eat you up from the inside out. They really need to find a better solution, give estimated delivery predates along with estimated final delivery dates, maybe a manufacture date, or a soft date. Idk. Something that keeps people to stick with their orders, and them hope, for a quick delivery.
But then i don't have the hope someone cancels and i move up in line.

It appears from following this thread, Tesla seems to have forgotten about NC. April 21 order MSM/ Black/ 20/ No FSD or tow…and NO vin. Currently sitting at EDD of 13-26 Aug but either the front end or both have pushed back one day every day for the last week. Called the number for Tesla delivery assistance (posted several days ago) and their response was everything but informative.
I agree...I'm supposed to pick up in Charlotte because it is technically closest but I'm wondering if picking up in Atlanta would have meant an earlier delivery date. Who knows...it does feel like they forgot about NC. I've seen VINs happening up in the northeast - MA, VA, etc. Hoping they are working their way down the east coast.

Reactions: PatrickTM and MBx4
kind of the same feeling here. I remember when I was on the board last quarter and saw midwest and east coast vin's and deliveries end by end first week (barring some stragglers) of June.
This is my fear...I can't watch another quarter go by without a delivery. And likely if not in August, it may not happen this quarter which is not ok.

Just registered, first time poster, long time lurker. (Since about page 150) This forum has been nice so that I know I'm not alone in my wait or frustration!

I didn't call Tesla in the beginning. Not at all for the first 6 weeks probably. In part due to my SA saying he would send me his info but never did. Could not even remember his name. So finally reached out and figured out who he was and got in touch with him. Same story as everyone else. Soon, check the EDD, probably end of June. Then June came and went, now nearly August. Irritated as one SA told me not to complete my trade-in details (back in May) until closer to the June EDD so that it does not expire. Did complete trade-in info anyway on May 19th, and glad I did. Come to learn from a (nice) guy at the DC that they changed how the profile completion works last quarter (with no notice to employees) so that trade-in completion does impact delivery.

Some accessories waiting to go. Got a Splitvolt for our new (old) house to use with the old dryer circuit and mobile connector. No room on the original panel for a circuit so will have to live with the slower charge rate, at least the dryer is in the garage so could be worse.

Last call to SA he indicated that I 'should' get a VIN this week (almost come and gone now) and 'should' get the car 2nd week of August. Just hoping that this doesn't all happen the 4 days I'm on vacation and completely unreachable next week.

15wks 4days since order, 10wks 1day since 'profile complete' with 1 re-up of my trade-in already
Not holding breath

Also stealing this signature!...

Model MYLR | Exterior MSM | Interior Black | Seats 5-seater | Wheels 19" Gemini | Tow Yes | FSD No
Ordered 04/11/2021 | Location Portland, OR | EDD Sep 3 - 23 | RN11478**** | VIN No | Delivery Date No
I can confirm trade in does hold your car up. Almost same situation. Ordered April 28th. Wanted to trade in car so I filled profile. On July 10th I requested to have the trade in remove as teslas offer was substantially lower then KBB and surrounding dealerships.
My EDD just disappeared. Thought okay they are updating system. Got tired and impatient and called my service advisor.
Thankfully I did. Someone didn't do their job and removed the trade in but left trade in open. Meaning profile was not complete. It literally put me to the back of line and said November delivery. Talk about upset. I was transferred to someone who put me on "high priority" and apologized. Model Y LR White ext black int, tow hitch, 19", no FSD.
They really need to fix their system. Numerous times I have got close to just getting something else. I recently sold my model 3 performance. So annoyed that because someone at Tesla didn't do their job, I get "punished" for it.

I've been lurking for 2 weeks and this wait is killing me.

I ordered MYLR, Blue/white on 7/15, the financial part of the application was completed the same day, insurance was uploaded a couple of days later.

My EDD started at October, shortly after changed to September 18-30th, then a few days later it became September 19-30, then back to October mid last week, and last Friday EDD disappeared, has yet to return and my TA can't see anything either. One week with no EDD is making this rough! Seriously considering switching to a MYP.