Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same i’ve been looking into lots of compact electric SUV options out there, watching tear down videos. My conclusion: at this point MY is still the best option if you could wait for a few more months. Nothing comes close from an engineering standpoint. Plus, Tesla supercharger. VW ID.4 is quite tempting for its price/value though.

Things might change in 2022 though due to much more competitions. But i’d rather buy MY now and re-evaluate in 2-3 years.
Yeah I’ll likely just get another ICE car (probably just an X5e PHEV) if I can’t get a Tesla this time around. Still have a ways to go though before it comes to that point though

Reactions: PatrickTM
The chart is growing!
If we look at the data coming in so far it looks like the average is about 70-79 days.
With that being said could we say that this quarter Q4 we are going to be seeing the rest of April / all of May / Beginning to Mid of June orders filled?

Looking good for those orders.
Fingers and toes crossed the #teamblack orders get filled this week! 🤞

• Love
Reactions: CSTARZZ
I'm thinking it was an AGILE approach or ERP Regen like what was suggested. Something very happened back in July. Dates kicked out to Sept/Oct for some, dates disappearing, dates changing to week ranges, etc... Then about a week later it reset back to where it was +/- a day or two for most of us...

For the purpose of my tracking, I am going to maintain the Aug01 EDD dates I had until I get a new date, then evaluate if I need to retroactively adjust my EDD range back to today (Aug02)... That said Sept can't come soon enough!

Capture.JPG

Reactions: PatrickTM and TESRP
The chart is growing!
If we look at the data coming in so far it looks like the average is about 70-79 days.
With that being said could we say that this quarter Q4 we are going to be seeing the rest of April / all of May / Beginning to Mid of June orders filled?

Looking good for those orders.
I hope so! Tomorrow I hit 70 days since I ordered 😔

Is there a way to see Performance avg days? I am on mobile at the moment and didn't look at myself.
Im guessing this is what you are looking for?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 5.19.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 5.19.11 PM.png
    58 KB · Views: 38
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 5.20.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 5.20.23 PM.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 5.20.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 5.20.31 PM.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 5.21.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 5.21.47 PM.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 43
That's what I did. My delivery window right now is 8/8-8/14. I told him I am out of town 8/10-8/16. His computer is telling him that it will arrive on 8/11 and that the latest they can hold it is until 8/14. If I can't make that work, I go back into the queue.

We'll see what happens, but it would be the height of bullshit if they offer constantly changing delivery windows for several months, then expect you to be able to meet whatever they end up with.
Yea your SA is pretty unreasonable if that is the case. Looks like you have 2 days, hopefully you get your vin today or soon. Goodluck hope everything works out for you.🙏