Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order date: 5/29, SoCal. Delivery date changes: From 8-29 August to 1-22 September to August again and now to (as of this morning) October. I completed all the pre-delivery tasks, choose to cash / finance the car, config is pretty stock: MY LR, white, black interior, 5 seater, no tow, standard wheels. They just keep pushing back. Anyone has the same timeline, May orders?
Update! Refreshed my page 5 minutes ago, now EDD is September 10-30!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 12.06.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 12.06.47 PM.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 45
Really stressing about this October edd. Not sure what to do since i need a car. Wait for the car I want? Buy a used tesla somewhere? Buy another ICE vehicle and Lowkey hate it since it’s not a Tesla? Honestly this is just bullshit going on day 65 of waiting. I know there are people that have been waiting longer, but it’s still bullshit.
Honestly my date is now December, its tough, especially since I need a car, I said I'd drive my ICE car into the ground and I did, its old, the A/C broke, there is a strange rattle, I don't trust driving it, its maybe worth $500 at most so I don't want to plug any money into it, but I'm going to try to hang on for the car I really want, as much as December seems so far away. Don't get a car you are going to hate. But yes its BS, and supply chain issues should have been resolved and streamlined by now.