Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(510) 249-3100

It was posted by someone else as allegedly for TX and AZ. I haven't called yet (waiting for kiddo nap time).. let me know what they tell you.
Just finally had a chance to call and talk to these folks - VERY nice and helpful by the way. So despite my delivery dates saying "7 to 9 weeks" right now, I am apparently going to be getting a VIN any day now and delivered by at the very latest the first of September. So, this was a good call to give these folks a ring to catch up.

I think the advantage the SA has over us is the volume of orders he/she may be looking at to make a better estimation of where in the EDD range we can expect our cars. But yes, I don't think they see anything different than what we see.

Would be great if a Tesla SA were a member here though. For a forward tech company without a PR department, it might be a good idea to send people out into social media and forums like this.
You would think so, but my SA initially told me my car would only take "a few weeks" and that "they get Model Y's in on a regular basis". Neither of these rang true. It is possible that circumstances have changed due to the microchip shortage.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Just recently (July 28th) ordered a MYP | Black | White interior | 21" | 5 seater | Tow hitch | FSD. I had originally seen a delivery range of 9/4 - 9/24 but this has disappeared, now it just says 7-9 weeks, also I got locked-out of my account page to manage the order for a bit on my computer (I can still access on my cell). Any idea on the timelines for performance models? Or why I got blocked from loading the page in my account?
Ignoring my current EDD (prior was mid-August), I am 43 days in waiting for my MYP. I would think to be waiting at least 60 days but am open arms to anything sooner. My guess on a late July order you are looking at October/November.

Order date: 5/29, SoCal. Delivery date changes: From 8-29 August to 1-22 September to August again and now to (as of this morning) October. I completed all the pre-delivery tasks, choose to cash / finance the car, config is pretty stock: MY LR, white, black interior, 5 seater, no tow, standard wheels. They just keep pushing back. Anyone has the same timeline, May orders?

Reactions: Brad497
Order date: 5/29, SoCal. Delivery date changes: From 8-29 August to 1-22 September to August again and now to (as of this morning) October. I completed all the pre-delivery tasks, choose to cash / finance the car, config is pretty stock: MY LR, white, black interior, 5 seater, no tow, standard wheels. They just keep pushing back. Anyone has the same timeline, May orders?
Yep
Order date 5/31
June 1 edd 1-10 weeks
June 10 edd August 07 - August 27
June 15 edd September
June 16 edd August 07 - August 27
June 17 edd September
June 18 edd August 02 - August 22
June 20 edd August 01 - August 21
June 22 edd July 26 - August 15
June 23 edd August 01 - August 21

July 1 edd August 07 - August 27
July 10 edd August 08 - August 28
July 11 edd August 09 - August 29
July 12 edd August 08 - August 28
July 13 edd August 14 - September 07
July 14 edd August 21 - September 10
July 15 edd August 08 - August 28
July 18 edd August 14 - September 03
July 25 edd August 15 - September 04
July 28 edd August 21 - September 10

August 2 edd October

Exactly - may 25, base with tow. Now showing October edd.

Ignoring my current EDD (prior was mid-August), I am 43 days in waiting for my MYP. I would think to be waiting at least 60 days but am open arms to anything sooner. My guess on a late July order you are looking at October/November.
Thanks, this is helpful. I was under the impression from the SA that the performance models weren't having the delays that the MYLR were. But I guess I should temper my expectations. Orders in May coming through with EDDs in October.. this is just insane!

Our SA told us that we could decide on delivery day to switch our LR to a P and said it’s literally a matter of switching on the speed in the computer and swapping out a few parts (he mentioned brakes, wheels, and a couple bolts). Obviously, we’d have to pay the difference in cost as well, but they’re the exact same car less those few changes 🤷🏻‍♀️
So not sure how that works. The brakes are different as they are bigger. The rims are 21" which you cannot get on the LR and the suspension is better. It also sits about 1/2 inch lower and has a different ride. It is more than just "switching" over a few parts. I would be worried if they tell you that they can switch it over and then charge you for it.

Reactions: TESRP and PatrickTM
Just finally had a chance to call and talk to these folks - VERY nice and helpful by the way. So despite my delivery dates saying "7 to 9 weeks" right now, I am apparently going to be getting a VIN any day now and delivered by at the very latest the first of September. So, this was a good call to give these folks a ring to catch up.
I called them today as well. Super friendly but could only confirm the same EDD that I see online. Funny thing is shortly after the call my EDD moved back a week. Ugh. She did confirm that the financing expires prior to my EDD but that it is only a soft credit pull and not a hard pull.

Oh and she offered for me to call or text anytime at all as they were definitely my "delivery team".

Reactions: PatrickTM and MBx4