Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good idea, will do. hopefully the new assigned SA (local) will atleast respond to the question. Also, wierd they gave me VIN yesterday 8/6 with EDD 8/6 - 8/9. I will keep the group posted if it sticks.
some people had luck contacting tesla customer care and they should be able to tell car location based on VIN .. try that in case you didn't have luck with your SA.

Reactions: sunnygill and MBx4

Attachments

• 1628337335587.png
    1628337335587.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 53
Panicked today and bought a NEMA 14-50 mobile adapter (camping in a few weeks), mud flaps, and the Gemini wheel cap kit. Wooooooooooooo
You're probably familiar but I'm having flashbacks of sitting at a campsite in Virginia (Cherry Stone) in 2015 using my iPhone to discuss on the forums because I couldn't get the car to charge. Turned out that was a pretty old campsite and most connectors were of an old variety (10-30?) and I didn't have an adapter. The camp store had some adapters but none worked. After a while I finally figured out there was a "new section" of the park with 14-50 for the larger/newer RVs and they let me use an empty site for a few hours.

The lesson being, make sure that campground has 14-50s and that if you're reserving a site, it's one of those. My bro's travel trailer didn't necessitate the more expensive reservation site.

Slipped back to Sept 10-30 ... ahead a day yesterday, back two today.

Sounds like some of the leadership I worked for once upon a time: one step forward, two steps back.

Getting close to my worst EDD to date.

Edit: Tracker updated

• Funny
Reactions: MBx4