Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone else type smart@ss replies and then erase them thinking that it's bad karma and the last thing they need right now is bad karma?

No one? Just me? Okay... Remembering the golden rule.

Better luck tomorrow everyone! Maybe we'll have real dates.... and then we can go back to real lives..
Go for it. Let the snark out. Put people on blast who make idiotic statements. You'll catch hate...but I'll still love you.

It's from my 10 years as a Crew Chief in the Air Force, I just have to talk sh!t haha
Oh man! That is awesome! Yes, you guys keep it real. I have to deal with O-5/6s so I gotta keep things polite when I try to provide, um, "feedback" they maybe don't want to hear haha

Actually a surprising amount of military here on this thread, waiting for their Model Ys.

I just want to cry at this point... it's been 94 days the EDD just updated again to October 14th - November 3rd... I've been so supportive of Tesla but the more they **** with me the more I am starting to hate them and I don't want to but this experience has just been horrific at this point. SA's abandoning orders and customers, no communications at all. EDD whiplash. This is so ****ed up.

Out of generic October and… in real October now 🤬. Dates are now 10/16-11/5. WTF!? Prior to this October nonsense I’d been getting late August to mid-September dates.
Oh well. I have a test drive scheduled this morning and will see if they can tell me more. But who knows, maybe the test drive will get moved 2 months out without warning too 🤣😭

Oh man! That is awesome! Yes, you guys keep it real. I have to deal with O-5/6s so I gotta keep things polite when I try to provide, um, "feedback" they maybe don't want to hear haha

Actually a surprising amount of military here on this thread, waiting for their Model Ys.
Best times of my life. And yes, have to have thick skin and a sharp tongue to survive among crew chiefs.

Thank you for your service! and yes, Air Force = Tesla's. Somewhere the Army and Marines are calling us divas sitting in their jacked up pickup trucks or Dodge Chargers :) haha

• Funny
Reactions: TESRP and PatrickTM