Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning my fam. I GOT A VIN!!!!!! 249xxx MYP Est Delivery date: 8/25-9/11 before I got the vin. Brushing my teeth this morning before a meeting and got a email at 730am from Daddy Elon. I am so exited right now cant even drink my coffee ( this isn't normal, its just a car right ) My smile is from side to side of my ears. 🤪 😄 :oops:
yay! It’s raining VINs this morning!

Congratulations, friend 🎉

looks like a lot of MYPs are getting VINs today!

Good morning my fam. I GOT A VIN!!!!!! 249xxx MYP Est Delivery date: 8/25-9/11 before I got the vin. Brushing my teeth this morning before a meeting and got a email at 730am from Daddy Elon. I am so exited right now cant even drink my coffee ( this isn't normal, its just a car right ) My smile is from side to side of my ears. 🤪 😄 :oops:
So the MYP won! Are you going to take it or hold out another month for the LR? 😂

Congrats on the VIN!!

Hiya tesmaniacs! Long time lurker, first time poster. Thanks to the great info on this forum, I placed my order at the end of July. The wife and I were originally looking to get a second car in January next year, but given the volatility with delivery dates and such, was able to convince her we should place the order sooner than later! :)

Specs: MYLR, MSM/Black, 19" wheels, Tow hitch, no FSD. Ordered July 27, current estimated delivery date: 10/30 - 11/19 (just updated today). AFAIK, I don't have a VIN. Oh and I'm located in Chicago.

Side note question for this community: I just started exploring finance options (currently set to cash payment, as we were initially going to buy outright), and have been learning a lot about Tesla finance/matching and 3rd parties. My bank will easily finance us, but it's not a great rate (we're with Citi). Wondering if anyone knows a good local CU I can use in Chicago? Spoke to one local CU and they had a affiliation requirement that we don't have. Was reading about DCU, but can't find any info on their requirements to join. Do they require a reference? Anyone know?
Thanks!
Hey check out BCU, they have locations out in the burbs. Their website has 2.14% but I heard they go as low as 1.8% depending on credit and loan terms.

Reactions: PatrickTM
I am in Chicago burbs.
Land of many superchargers! In May I went out late at night (late for me anyway) from 8:30pm to nearly midnight and collected all 7 in the Chicago burbs: Rosemont, Skokie, Glenview, Northbrook, Buffalo Grove, Rolling Meadows, then Chicago O'Hare. The route to Skokie and I think Glenview reminded me of my own 'hood and I loved it! By Northbrook and Buffalo Grove I was way out of my comfort zone in the land of Whole Foods and REI...

Land of many superchargers! In May I went out late at night (late for me anyway) from 8:30pm to nearly midnight and collected all 7 in the Chicago burbs: Rosemont, Skokie, Glenview, Northbrook, Buffalo Grove, Rolling Meadows, then Chicago O'Hare. The route to Skokie and I think Glenview reminded me of my own 'hood and I loved it! By Northbrook and Buffalo Grove I was way out of my comfort zone in the land of Whole Foods and REI...
Drive out a little further north west (I lived in Buffalo grove)… and the land of rei and wholefoods turns into farms and open areas.

Reactions: PatrickTM
I would think a phone call to that department may do you better, than an email.
Start by calling a dealership and ask them to transfer you to their lending department.
Tesla doesn't have dealerships, they have stores that can be sales galleries, service centers, or delivery centers.

And a Tesla Store definitely won't have a "lending department".

Finally a NC VIN assignment! It’s about time

YES!!!!! I am hoping my MYP VIN comes first! So happy for you!