Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holy buckets! That is crazy! Still rather upset that my dates keep going backward but not that far back... 6/2 order MY MSM 5 Seater currently showing October 5-18.

Had been Sept 24-30 before disappearing for a week then came back to a general October date and now the Oct 5-18 dates.

Okay, I have to say to you like I did another today that I don't want to get your hopes up BUT your EDD range has moved like mine right before I got a VIN and delivery confirmation that mine is arriving on the 22nd to be prepped for delivery on the 24th. There is a good chance yours is on the same truck!
I hope so, that would be awesome!

I posted this late last night and didn’t get anything. I’m hoping now that it’s morning and those who have picked up their Tesla in the last few months can offer insight.
How do inspections work? I thought you have to accept the car before you’re able to get in to take a look? Do people reject based on external defects? I'm finally picking up my inventory car on Friday and I'm afraid it was a reject.
I haven't picked up mine yet but found this video on YouTube while researching the subject:

I posted this late last night and didn’t get anything. I’m hoping now that it’s morning and those who have picked up their Tesla in the last few months can offer insight.
How do inspections work? I thought you have to accept the car before you’re able to get in to take a look? Do people reject based on external defects? I'm finally picking up my inventory car on Friday and I'm afraid it was a reject.

I picked up yesterday and had this checklist on hand. I didn't follow it perfectly but it helped.

I chose not to pay for the car before inspection but they were really chill about it and unlocked the car for my wife and I to inspect it inside and out before finalizing payment.

When you have a sec, please hit up https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/account/signature and add your order details so people have a point of reference!
Looking back at your sig I realized we only got you another month or less! Fellow local georgian I can't wait to hear about your car, and since we are in the same county it would seem, I'm sure one day when 2 blue model Y's drive by each other we'll know its us.

• Love
Reactions: MMurrayGA