Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cannot wait for MY, which is going to be delivered on Friday morning! Approved for auto loan from DCU at 1.24% and plan on asking Tesla to price match. Tesla insurance was by far the cheapest and will say good bye to outrageously costly Progressive on Friday! Tesla is truly redeeming themselves!! Woohoo 🥳
How exciting! Are you picking up from Rocklin? That’s my SC as well.

Reactions: JeffSanDiego
Well, I finally got off the seemingly neverending EDD rollercoaster and couldn't be happier! Pick-up in Raleigh was seamless - the car was waiting for us out front. I signed one piece of paper, got my key setup and was good to go.

It's absolutely gorgeous and the only flaw we found was that the spoiler was coming up a bit on one side. My husband has already ordered Betalink, so we will take care of that ourselves. Having never seen the car in person prior to ordering, it was wild to finally sit inside and drive it. It seriously is unnervingly fast. Until I get a better comfort level I will be keeping it in "chill" mode. 😆

Our next order of business is to buy all the accessories lol. We ordered the 24' Wall Connector, 3D Maxpider floor mat set, storage bins, front PPE, and are currently looking for a back seat cover so that our 1-year-old doesn't stain the white interior. Windshield, roof, and front window tint are also being scheduled.

We are over the moon to have the MYP and couldn't think of a better addition for our family's needs. To everyone here who is currently waiting for your MY, keep hanging in there, it is worth it!!! ❤️
I've already decided for the drive home--or at least for getting out of the parking lot and out of the city onto the highway--I'm keeping it in chill mode and creep mode. I'll plenty of time to dork around, but the first time I touch a Tesla pedal it'll be in DC traffic; I want it as vanilla as I can get it until I get the feel for it.

I've already decided for the drive home--or at least for getting out of the parking lot and out of the city onto the highway--I'm keeping it in chill mode and creep mode. I'll plenty of time to dork around, but the first time I touch a Tesla pedal it'll be in DC traffic; I want it as vanilla as I can get it until I get the feel for it.
I've test driven twice, once in a Performance model, and neither time was in chill mode. it's not a hair trigger, you'd be fine either way.

Reactions: BitJam and Wigan
Ya are posts must have passed in posting MA insurance info. MA has some awesome laws... For a long time their were like only a handful of insurance companies licensed in MA and rates were stupid... Only in the last 10yrs or so do you see the Progressive and Geico type insurance companies get into the state with some licensing tweaks the state made. It did help lower insurance rates so no complaints.

My SA already scheduled me for 9/21 delivery on his end even though I haven't gotten a schedule delivery email/text message because ya know I can't complete my profile... He is out until Thursday but I sent him the insurance contact info he needed to get the reg all squared away. I expect to get the final payment request next week once he uploads the info. Undecided if I will do EFT or bring a cashier's check on delivery day...

I'm taking delivery at the Peabody location.
Pbdy! I spent five years at Portsmouth at Pease AFB--and I was just commenting about DC traffic. Boston is off the hook. I had a friend up there from Boston and he said he'd literally never been the guy to stop at a red light, and he never would be. If the person in front of him went, he went--he would literally never be the guy sitting at the line for a red light. It didn't matter if 14 people in front of him ran it, he'd be #15.

And I believe him.

Reactions: Joshnolan225
Share!!! My EDD is also 9/2 - 9/14, but no button :/ anticipating dates getting pushed back today. I projected that I would take delivery on page 1635, so I'm gunna need that VIN pretty soon to make it at the rate we're going!
Well… I was off by 13 pages. Meet Agave! We picked up on Sunday at 6pm (page 1648!) in Roswell. We had an interesting time with actually scheduling the pickup with some delays, but she was/is in great condition and I’m thrilled! The one thing that caught me off guard was the DA said she charged it to 90% and had just taken it off the charger, but by the time I looked after inspecting and oooooohhhhhhh-ing and aw-ing it was at 52%… it was hot and the AC was on full blast, but we were only there 30-45 minutes. Seems crazy, but…

Editing to add: the delivery center wasn’t too crazy, and the person helping us was great. She wasn’t quite ready when we got there (because I was too anxious and we were ~15 mins early) but when she saw us looking at the front bumper paint she grabbed a rag and finished buffing the wax off! Super nice, polite, didn’t rush us or anything. She answered all of our questions and told us to reach out if we needed anything.

For anyone that’s taken delivery since the app update: where did you see your free supercharger miles from the referal? Do they only show up when you’re at a super charger?

Attachments

• 49A1B934-2F88-457B-AA21-BD80B59428F9.jpeg
    49A1B934-2F88-457B-AA21-BD80B59428F9.jpeg
    486.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 1BB9622D-5E5B-4C59-AD7F-470452316DA4.jpeg
    1BB9622D-5E5B-4C59-AD7F-470452316DA4.jpeg
    650.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Just curious, How did you figure that out. Is it based on warranty end date?
These screenshots are from different vehicle postings on tesla-info but it shows the difference.

I wasn't following changes much around June/July but it seems from the demo cars I've seen that the switch occurred in the first or second week of July.

Attachments

• 95BAE6EC-86A2-4383-B695-FE88F1381EC9.jpeg
    95BAE6EC-86A2-4383-B695-FE88F1381EC9.jpeg
    298.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 8C67129A-3052-4CCD-8770-8F17FC80199C.jpeg
    8C67129A-3052-4CCD-8770-8F17FC80199C.jpeg
    317.3 KB · Views: 50
How exciting! Are you picking up from Rocklin? That’s my SC as well.
Thanks! Nope, they want to deliver it to me. I’m in Lincoln CA about 15 mikes away. Being highly opinionated I prefer picking up MYself but I don’t want to rock the boat. My elusive MY is coming and trying to get used to doing things differently with Tesla.

Well… I was off by 13 pages. Meet Agave! We picked up on Sunday at 6pm (page 1648!) in Roswell. We had an interesting time with actually scheduling the pickup with some delays, but she was/is in great condition and I’m thrilled! The one thing that caught me off guard was the DA said she charged it to 90% and had just taken it off the charger, but by the time I looked after inspecting and oooooohhhhhhh-ing and aw-ing it was at 52%… it was hot and the AC was on full blast, but we were only there 30-45 minutes. Seems crazy, but…

Editing to add: the delivery center wasn’t too crazy, and the person helping us was great. She wasn’t quite ready when we got there (because I was too anxious and we were ~15 mins early) but when she saw us looking at the front bumper paint she grabbed a rag and finished buffing the wax off! Super nice, polite, didn’t rush us or anything. She answered all of our questions and told us to reach out if we needed anything.

For anyone that’s taken delivery since the app update: where did you see your free supercharger miles from the referal? Do they only show up when you’re at a super charger?
Looks awesome! Congrats! I’ll be there in 1.5 weeks hopefully if it doesn’t get pushed more

Well, I guess this is my version of nesting: View attachment 706534

This time next week I'll have a 14-50 plug installed. Then I'll just need a car!
Nice 👍 I had a Tesla wall connector and 240v plug installed and purchased the NEMI 14-50 plug too. Plan on setting the Tesla wall connector to a moderate range and only increasing the speed if needed to improve the battery life. Will use the 240v plug if the wall connector acts up and if another EV moves in. Really just had it installed for back up and last resort the sedating 110v.

Supercharger miles are in the loot box for referrals.

Reactions: BitJam