Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Changing your order could change your spot in the queue and it probably will.

Does anyone know if i change wheels to induction (original order gemini) would cause any delay. I am nowhere near VIN with current EDD 12/3-12/23 for over two weeks. Looking at a MY in our neighborhood, dark induction wheels looked good on MSM.
I changed the color and wheels about 3 weeks after my order and my EDD has not been effected at all. In fact, last week it went up from "December" to 11/24-12/11 (small change, but I will take it!).

I am also an investor. But can see when change needs to happen so the company is better in the long run.
I don't know, it's a big international company serving all sorts of global markets with a global supply chain that involves a lot more than just making cars. I have no doubt some things could be done better, but I also have no doubt I have zero ability to parse through all the global tradeoffs to determine what they are. I'm going to let Elon sort all that out for the best of the company, he's done a pretty good job so far.

They are trying to make the experience as close as possible to a pregnancy..... including the mood swings, tears, anger, etc etc. 🤷‍♀️
But you know the wait is worth it so you suck it up!!
EDDs shift in both scenarios, granted not like a roller coaster as our MYs, unless you are carrying a unique one in there....😳
Having gone through 2 pregnancies I’d say this is a harder wait. At least with the pregnancy you know when you’re bringing the baby home.

Hello everyone, I asked my representative if there was a way of expediting my delivery day. I was told no, but there was a "watch list" they can use to find a Tesla that someone decided they no longer wanted and was ready for delivery.

I asked her to place me on this list and about two days later, I received a call and was offered a Model 3 Performance which could be delivered in 3-days

I hope this little tip helps others in expediting their delivery dates, it worked for me.

My Model 3 lease is up in August 2022 but it has about $10,000 worth of positive equity so Tesla will take me out for $0, but won't apply any of the positive equity to purchasing/leasing another Tesla. I guess this is why they don't let you purchase a Model 3/Y off of a lease, since they will just sell it make money again off of the car. Any other company I'd be able to use the positive equity as a negotiating tool so both parties make out, but Tesla doesn't care.

Anyway I placed an order for a Model Y with estimated delivery in February. Will work out perfect since I'll get the 2022 model year since there's bound to be some minor changes and improvements. Looking forward to having larger vehicle than the 3.

I ordered a MYLR black/black 7 seater with 20" wheels on 9/7 -- filled out all portions needed to be in ASAP line. EDD was January at time of purchase. EDD disappeared after purchase. EDD reappeared this morning and it says March :(

I hope this changes because I need a car in January.