Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No. They have you send updated odometer like a day before delivery and that’s it. They didn’t even look at the car when we went in last week.
I recommend going to Tesla main site and do a new trade in eval. If the valuation is higher than what you had, print and take with you so they can update your order. If it’s less, ignore it.
our trade in went up $800 day before delivery. I showed them the print out at pick up and thr SA went to update the order. Took about an hour though.
Thank you!!

Reactions: ImperfectTes
Delivery is set for Friday at 11a in Mt Kisco. Uploaded updated insurance info yesterday and reviewed the MVPA today so I’m all set. 4 more shopping days left!

question: I am not yet convinced that I will not use plaid but if I use ACH, how does that work on delivery day? After I inspect the car, I trigger the ACH? It could take hours before the credit hits Tesla‘s bank.

Just got my agreements button:

For those who have taken delivery, do I sign now or wait til after I inspect tomorrow?
Wait, don’t “sign it” and don’t pay it either … take a certified/cashier’s check with you and pay after the inspection and acceptance; you can do all the rest from your phone at the delivery center… that’s what I did anyways…

Wait, don’t “sign it” and don’t pay it either … take a certified/cashier’s check with you and pay after the inspection and acceptance; you can do all the rest from your phone at the delivery center… that’s what I did anyways…
Um. I’m picking up the car Monday after next. As far as payment goes, the web site said Bank Transfer or buy on time, and specifically disallowed Cashiers Checks. Recent change?

Reactions: PatrickTM
So not paying will not block the delivery process is that what you’re saying? Thanks for sharing