Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my car in Fort Lauderdale today. It was raining so I didn’t get to do the detailed inspection I had planned on, but there were no major flaws that I could see. Hopefully tomorrow morning I can do a thorough inspection in the Florida sunshine.
Congrats
Please let me know which way you like the wheels. With the aero cover or without, but with silver canter cap and lug nut caps.
With Aeros on! Naked stock rims are exceptionally boring and ordinary. Aeros look great on white Y.

Reactions: samori01
If only! Photography is what I do. Ever want to do a Tesla photoshoot, I’m in!
hey, i wanted to add one more stanza to our song before delivery...reminds me of the feelings i was having while i was waiting for my VIN

off to TMC to share my misery
talking taxes, politics and conspiracies
not garden tips nor recipes
but good advice on PPS, MYP's and Insurances

Oh Elon Where's MY MY
Ooolala I want MY MY

Watermelon

So I've seen some chatter in this thread about floor mats, I do appreciate the practicality of all weather rubber mats, but I was pleasantly surprised to learn that coco mats sells mats that fit Teslas, including the model Y. Another Mat Solution - CocoMats <-- here is a thread showing some in a model 3, but I have to say this is a tempting way to go. I have these in another car and I absolutely love them, but my wife thinks they may not stand up to abuse from our two boys (10 and 16). Anyway, not sure what we'll end up with ultimately. I guess we have some time to figure it out still :)

Reactions: PatrickTM
Damn all these 275+ vins make me think my 270 vin is not as fresh as I thought. Taking delivery Saturday.
That’s the beauty of buying a new car. It will instantly be a used car the moment you get in :)

And next week there will be even newer VINs, making the 280,xxx cars feel old, and so on and so forth.

Quick question guys: I just run a quick trade-in quote for my current car with Tesla and actually got a pretty decent value.

I am 3 days away from delivery. Do you think it is too late to add that to the order? I already have the payment set to cash + loan with approved loan and cash ready to go. Just asking here real quick as my SA didn't get back to me yet on that and maybe someone here did something similar, basically a last minute trade-in add-on.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Someone asked a question earlier about Model Y production rates; the video below by Rob Maurer (Tesla Daily) covers it right around the 4:45 mark--it's a great podcast worth listening to every day anyhow, especially if you're an investor. Anyway, in Q2 they produced 51,069 Model Ys at Freemont for American sales, so assuming a little growth for Q3 probably just under 20.000 a month maybe 18K or so.

Last edited: