Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My first window push-out and it’s a doozy: went from March 13-April 15 to.... June.
That and these leaps to September some are reporting starting to sound like Tesla is worried it won’t have capacity it had hoped early in the year.
Now feel like a proper member of the Model Y Sad Waiting Room.

OD 10/25 for: MYLR | Blue | Black | Gemini wheels | 5-seat | No Tow | No FSD

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker
My EDD just switched to TBD. Does this actually mean anything or is it just a glitch in the matrix? I'm in the opposite end of the boat compared to most folks. I kinda want to pick up my car in late Feb, early March and that's why I resumed my order a couple of weeks back. Kinda nervous about getting a car dumped on my lap in the next couple of months :D

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker
What the?! Holy cow man!
I know right! Just this morning I was thinking to myself, I am actually 2 weeks from the start of my EDD. It will be a long wait.
Signed into the account after seeing your post, and it says 2021 Tesla Model Y.
5 Day EDD, and YES their is a VIN!

I slept like a baby last night and I’m supposed to pickup today. I’ll get excited when a trouble free car is sitting in my garage.
I’m sorry, but I have to say this… every time I read your posts, in my mind I read them as if Morpheus is saying it. 😅

Good luck on your delivery today!