Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm old school I guess. After several attempts trying to contact support through email and phone I decided to establish a good rapport with my local service advisor. I've gone out of my way to show my appreciation of great service, in turn they always go above and beyond for me.

Last week I was sitting in the Lobby waiting for some service work to be done. Some guy storms in raising his voice at one of the Sales Ladies. Then he actually says "I guess I'll have to bring this up with Elon"
Yup pretty sure you're not getting anywhere with that kind of behavior.

Anyway my suggestion. Drive to the service center, be Polite and Courteous.

I'm old school I guess. After several attempts trying to contact support through email and phone I decided to establish a good rapport with my local service advisor. I've gone out of my way to show my appreciation of great service, in turn they always go above and beyond for me.

Last week I was sitting in the Lobby waiting for some service work to be done. Some guy storms in raising his voice at one of the Sales Ladies. Then he actually says "I guess I'll have to bring this up with Elon"
Yup pretty sure you're not getting anywhere with that kind of behavior.

Anyway my suggestion. Drive to the service center, be Polite and Courteous.
So, you're suggesting, everyone, other than YOU are rude, impolite and narcissists (my word)?

How can one be SO nice to an app when that's the only way to communicate?????????

Tell us, what tangible did you get for being soooo nice?

• Disagree
Reactions: aaron0k
So, you're suggesting, everyone, other than YOU are rude, impolite and narcissists (my word)?

How can one be SO nice to an app when that's the only way to communicate?????????

Tell us, what tangible did you get for being soooo nice?
That's a strange way to interrupt my comment above. Haha! I'm actually laughing that you took it that way. Pretty simple I was saying instead of getting frustrated at no response through email or phone try going in, in person. I have found it works great from my experience. Unsure how that came across narcissists to you Hahahahaha! You made my day with your Feelers though.

try going in, in person. I have found it works great from my experience.

Might work for you, but for many of us it is hours or even states away. No contact with someone to just talk to. Can be extremely frustrating for people that don't operate in that fashion. Getting a car service shouldn't require being smart phone savvy( I am fine). Yet that is for many an only option.

For instance. I have to be in Toledo for a service appointment on Thursday at 8:15. A different state and 2 hours from where I am at one way. Yet it could all be a waste. Explanation for stuff via app and text is just junk as it is 21st century. A little over the top with automation Tesla.

Should all potential buyers sincerely consider how far they are from a service center prior to purchasing a Tesla?

It seems to be that folks with Tesla's near SC's are far happier customers than those who live 250+ miles from one.

Should all potential buyers sincerely consider how far they are from a service center prior to purchasing a Tesla?

It seems to be that folks with Tesla's near SC's are far happier customers than those who live 250+ miles from one.
Er, no.
It really doesn't matter how far or how close the SC's are from you.
Service Center has become an oxymoron.
I am waiting (maybe years) to see Tesla improve ... until then ...

If you open the Tesla app, go to support, and type in your problem, they usually get back to you quickly. In my case, they got back the next day after pulling the logs and told me my excess consumption in airport parking was being caused by smart summon and the cameras being on all the time. Problem solved. TLDR, shut these things off if parking for 2 weeks.

Without documents or email, you have no paper trail. You will notice this technique used effectively by managers of customer support depts. With no paper trail, then every interaction is basically at Level 1. A certain percentage of customers will give up, and that reduces the labor needed. Deeply nested tree structure on phone calls is also effective at reducing workload.

I logged into my account, went to Mange, look at options, they r joke, nothing to do with broken car. I made a complaint, ZERO reply. ZERO.
I've called help number 4 times. Still refuse to restore the RESET TPMS sensors option. They look into my car, "yes , I see the error" but refuse to fix it. V9 and v10 have destroyed my antique. Just to mention my range and charging rate. Added hours to long trips.
I'm not a happy owner.

what do you mean range loss?